Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G u-16 2011-12

I received this email last night from someone I dont know. Obviously it bothered the individual enough to send the below to complete strangers. I never heard the rumor/stories, which he refers. The only rumor I heard was that the two CFC regional players were on the bench a good part of the game.

it has come to my attention that after FSA beat CFC in the state cup finals 2-1, that some players and parents had all sorts of stories on the goal by caroline smith that won the game. some stories going around were the goalie had fallen down and it was a empty net, that the goalie was knocked down and there were no defenders around anywhere, so as a eyewitness to the goal and one that had filmed it, i thought you could see for yourself that it was not a open net or the goalie had not fallen down and there were defenders there, but it was just a great play by the FSA players to pressure the goalie into mishandling the ball then making a quick pass to a open player who made the perfect shot over the defenders head to win the game. so congrats to FSA on a well deserved win !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfPJu...re=share_email

I believe this is U15, no CFC team in SC final @ U16.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I believe this is U15, no CFC team in SC final @ U16.
      poster refers to 2011-12

Comment

Email most likely was sent out by the goal scorer's parents. They seem to have published quite a collection of youtube videos with her highlights. Clearly VERY invested in promoting her exploits.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X