Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Rosters

Is CFC not posting roster selections on their website? I'm curious to know whether certain of my daughter's friends, acquaintances and previous teamates might be playing. (I already know what my kid is playing).

Are they going to put roster names up for the U-15G age?

cfc

very strange indeed. only wolves teams up to u-14? they used to post names even if the kid only tried out and did not accept to play for them.

Comment

Only CFC United 15s roster is posted. Dont know the reason for the delay for the branches. There are plenty of kids to fill the spaces of the kids that left for the United team.

Comment

I wonder about azzuri as well. Did they not get enough kids at tryouts. What about all the other branches tryouts not posted. Whatever happened to their "shoreline" branch that was supposed to be out of westbrook? Has the market saturation run dry?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I wonder about azzuri as well. Did they not get enough kids at tryouts. What about all the other branches tryouts not posted. Whatever happened to their "shoreline" branch that was supposed to be out of westbrook? Has the market saturation run dry?
          It could be that the supply of new teams is now exceeding the demand of available players willing to play (and pay) Premier. It seems as though a few teams are short of their "target" number of players. Therefore, they are likely recruiting and trying out other girls on the side to get their roster complete.

Comment

Quantity over quality I guess.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X