Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U14 boys try outs

Hello, if you live in Northern Connecticut and are interested in playing on a Premier boys team in Massachusetts then come to the Liverpool try out on June 26th ( this coming Tuesday) at Ruel Field in Oxford. This is for a U14 boys team. 5:30 - 7:30 pm

Thank you
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skill
    Intelligence
    Determination
    Energy
    Energy

An oldie but a goodie. Do they teach biting? (Are Liverpool still in business? See no mention of them here any more.)

Originally posted by Liverpool Coach View Post
    Hello, if you live in Northern Connecticut and are interested in playing on a Premier boys team in Massachusetts then come to the Liverpool try out on June 26th ( this coming Tuesday) at Ruel Field in Oxford. This is for a U14 boys team. 5:30 - 7:30 pm

Thank you
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skill
    Intelligence
    Determination
    Energy

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      An oldie but a goodie. Do they teach biting? (Are Liverpool still in business? See no mention of them here any more.)
      Looks like people had to much "I" to show up at their tryout.

Skill
      Intelligence
      Determination
      Energy

Comment

No clue. Never heard of these guys.

Comment

Looks like people had to much "I" to show up at their tryout.

Skill
          Intelligence
          Determination
          Energy
          Yes they're still in business but they have to much "I" to try and get crappy players from Connecticut when Massachusetts is technically and tactically so much better. The Oxford town teams could beat at least 2/3 of the Connecticut club teams. You guys are an embarrassment.

Comment

Yes they're still in business but they have to much "I" to try and get crappy players from Connecticut when Massachusetts is technically and tactically so much better. The Oxford town teams could beat at least 2/3 of the Connecticut club teams. You guys are an embarrassment.
            Thanks, M*******!

Comment

I'll try again...

Thanks, M a s s h o l e!

Comment

Yes, Oxford is the epicenter of soccer excellence worldwide

Comment

Yes, Oxford is the epicenter of soccer excellence worldwide
                  ...and dentistry.

Comment

If you're looking for players from Northern CT, why have tryouts in Oxford?

Comment

People have "bit" as the club has grown nicely. Good coaches and people.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X