Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cfc ecnl

Have the ECNL rosters been set? I saw the u-16's roster not not the new U-15's, U-17's or U-18's. I see that the tryouts were held some time ago.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have the ECNL rosters been set? I saw the u-16's roster not not the new U-15's, U-17's or U-18's. I see that the tryouts were held some time ago.
    Tryouts were last week (Monday/Tuesday). ECNL Rosters have been picked for U16, U17 and U18. Some teams have a larger roster (U17), but not everyone will play in ECNL games.

Comment

16s and 17s are posted with the new teams. You have to enter 2011-12 year.

There were alot of kids trying out for the u15s. He only picked 10 after the first 2 tryouts and then had a third tryout and I believe he choose 12 more. Probably still waitng for some to commit before putting together final roster. I would expect 8-9 Wolves and 8-9 Arsenal players.

Comment

16s and 17s are posted with the new teams. You have to enter 2011-12 year.

There were alot of kids trying out for the u15s. He only picked 10 after the first 2 tryouts and then had a third tryout and I believe he choose 12 more. Probably still waitng for some to commit before putting together final roster. I would expect 8-9 Wolves and 8-9 Arsenal players.
        When was/is the third tryout?

Comment

They called 44 back on Tuesday 6/14

Comment

They called 44 back on Tuesday 6/14
            44 wow, how many were at the tryouts?

Comment

44 wow, how many were at the tryouts?
              I thought he said over 100 were in consideration. I would say the first two tryouts had about 80 each day.

Comment

I thought he said over 100 were in consideration. I would say the first two tryouts had about 80 each day.
                Rosters are posted for some of the CFC ECNL teams, one had 26 players!

Comment

Rosters are posted for some of the CFC ECNL teams, one had 26 players!
                  Why not, you can roster 26 for the year, only 18 @ game time and the 18 can change game to game. The others will not play, but they pay $$$, good business model. Free market, you can choose to or not to. Builds competition within the team. Each club does it differently throughout the country. Some have movement within different age groups, others field a B level team and move within there.

Comment

Why would you pay $$$ for a team with 26 players?

Comment

Don't you know spending that money is the only way your child can play in college. See the new of thinking is you need ECNL or DAP on a resume....

Comment

Why would you pay $$$ for a team with 26 players?
                        The Kool-Aid

Comment

The Kool-Aid
                          Being a CFC United parent, we are concerned about the number of players. Our number one goal is development but we want our child to get meaningful minutes. We'll see how the season goes and if we dont like it, we'll move to another club.

Comment

If your kid is a top player at their position than you have nothing to worry about. IF they get subbed a lot chances are they will get around half or less a game in minutes.

Comment

If your kid is a top player at their position than you have nothing to worry about. IF they get subbed a lot chances are they will get around half or less a game in minutes.
                              Only can roster 18 for a game. 3 national events, might not be going to one of three if you are not a core player and not playing in some of the regional matches. But pay the same as the rest. It all comes down to how much you believe....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X