• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MVPs

MVPs of each age group (G&B)?

U14 Girls MVP

Stephanie McCaffrey - Stars

Comment

Don't know her name but the Scorps u15 keeper should get it. She made a least 5 top notch saves to keep the Scorps in the game.

Comment

Butlin was huge, especially in o/t.

Both teams had many candidates for MVP.

Comment

MBP

Saw the Scorps U15 and they just seemed to run of of steam--they seemed to have a lot of injuries --and that last minute of play was at 3+ on my watch--there keeper was good in overtime but many of their other players were incredible during the entire game--they had a couple of mid fielders that were outstanding--I would love to get them on my team. They never have up..its funny the MVP usually goes to someone who as done good toward the end of the game--not those that continue to give it there all the whole --No connection to either team--but I felt the Scorp got a bad deal and the Stars squeaked away with that one==

Comment

U17 Girls: Jen Leaverton

Comment

U17 Girls: Jen Leaverton (Bolts)

Comment

U18G I think was Sydney Stoll (Scorpions): Saw part of that game, what a team--fully loaded!

Comment

anyone know the MVP of the Boys U18 game

Comment

Any of the boys MVP players?

Comment

MVP

Boys U-15 - Will Donovan, Bolts - plays back for Bolts, plays forward for Catholic Memorial

Comment

Boys U14: Felix DeBona of Boston Blast. A very talented player who scored some spectacular goals.

Comment

Originally posted by SoftGround
                          Boys U14: Felix DeBona of Boston Blast. A very talented player who scored some spectacular goals.
                          I've seen Felix play he is very gifted. I know he made the regional ODP pool, did he attend the national camp last summer? I'm not sure if the midfielder for the Bolts was the only MA player to make the 93 national camp. That player (Bolts midfielder), will be training with Birmingham City from the English premiership next fall.

Comment

Re: MVP

Originally posted by Red van
                            Boys U-15 - Will Donovan, Bolts - plays back for Bolts, plays forward for Catholic Memorial
                            Ahh, what I was hoping for -- some recognition given to defense (other than goalie) and maybe someday to a defensive midfielder who never scores goals but keeps the team in the game with consistent, steady play (think Shalrie Joseph, although technically not accurate because he does score goals).

Comment

I think it is pretty common for local players to have similar articles in the local paper. Many papers will not include kids' names from out of town.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X