X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup Results

Age/gender/score

Any additional commentary would be great. Good luck to all!!

Boys U12 Playdown

Bolts-C 4
    Inter 2

Comment

they are posting them pretty quickly on MYSA website. Girls 13 Stars vs Scorpions final, both teams needed OT in wins over Blackhawks and West. United, respectively.

Comment

U-14 girls

stars - 4
        bolts - 1

Comment

Per the MYSA website GU14 - Scorps 3- Fuller 1

Finals Scorps v. Stars

Comment

Looks like GU13 and GU14 finals will both be Scorps-Stars...

Comment

As indicated above GU13 and GU14 finals are both Stars v. Scorps

BU13 finals Puma v. Expos; semis Puma 4 - Bolts 0; Expos 3 v. WU 2 in PK's

BU17 finals Bolts v. Juventus; semis Bolts 4 - SSU Blazers 0; Juventus 5 - Stingers 1

BU18 finals MPS Bulldogs v. WU; semis WU 2 v. MPS Crusaders 1; MPS Bulldogs 1 v. Bolts 0

GU19 finals - Scorps v. Delta; semis Delta 3 - MPS Ren. 2; Scorps 2 - non-MPS Crusaders 1

BU15 finals - NE Eagles v. Bolts; semis Bolts 2 - WU 1 in OT; Eagles 1 - Inter 0

BU14 finals - Boston Blast v. Bolts; semis Bolts 2- Puma 0; Blast 6 - WU 1

These are all per the MYSA website - assuming they are correct, MYSA is covered in glory on reporting scores.

Comment

Girls per MYSA website, and MAPLE website:

U11 Stars v Fuller Hamlets - Stars win
                U12 Stars v Scorpions
                U13 Stars v Scorpions
                U14 Stars v Scorpions
                U15 Stars v Scorpions
                U16 Stars v Select
                U17 Bolts v Scorpions
                U18 Inter Bandits v Scorpions
                U19 Delta v Scorpions

Boys per MYSA website and MAPLE website:

U11 Bolts v Puma - Bolts win
                U12, I don't know
                U13, Puma v Expo's
                U14 Bolts v Blast
                U15 Bolts v NE Eagles
                U16 Bolts v Stars
                U17 Bolts v Juventus
                U18 MPS Bulldogs v Western United
                U19 Juventus v NE Eagles

Comment

Mass You Soccer not only posted the results in a timely manner but the new field complex has been an oustanding venue to host the semi final and final games. I even thought the parking went smoothly. I was very impressed with the new facility and Mass Youth Soccer this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                    Mass You Soccer not only posted the results in a timely manner but the new field complex has been an oustanding venue to host the semi final and final games. I even thought the parking went smoothly. I was very impressed with the new facility and Mass Youth Soccer this weekend.
                    I am in total agreement. MYSA did this right. What a spectacular facility. Hopefully MYSA will get rights to host the Regionals in the near future. The only problem is hotels, not a lot of options in the immediate area.

Comment

Any game reports from the Finals??

Comment

Any game reports from the Finals??

Comment

Originally posted by MASoccer
                          I am in total agreement. MYSA did this right. What a spectacular facility. Hopefully MYSA will get rights to host the Regionals in the near future. The only problem is hotels, not a lot of options in the immediate area.
                          Wouldn't that be great? Hotels shouldn't be an issue. There are many good hotels located on the north side of Worcester which would make it an easy 20-25 minute commute up Rt 190 to the fields. I have to assume that going the same distance east on Rt 2 or north and south on Rt 495 there must be plenty of hotels in the area, not to mention a few of the chain hotels in Fitchburg and Leominister.
                          Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

G15's Stars bt Scorps on pks. Scorps led until final kick of the game.

Desperately unlucky but team looks like it is falling apart with coaches departure.

Comment

Originally posted by MASoccer
                              Did they at least put the underground wiring for installing lights at a later time does anyone know? Seems that would be a no brainer but...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X