Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game to play while reading

While reading this forum with all the anonymous guest posting, just for kicks, I leave my "Favorites" links open on the left of my screen. I then push the dialogue to the left, which blocks out the names of those posting. I've found that it has becoming increasingly easy to identify which posts are by Guest(s). I'm even starting to identify the writing styles of some of the more frequent posters. It seems to make the rants of guest posters more tolerable, when you've made a game of their postings...

Re: Game to play while reading

Originally posted by Observer
    While reading this forum with all the anonymous guest posting, just for kicks, I leave my "Favorites" links open on the left of my screen. I then push the dialogue to the left, which blocks out the names of those posting. I've found that it has becoming increasingly easy to identify which posts are by Guest(s). I'm even starting to identify the writing styles of some of the more frequent posters. It seems to make the rants of guest posters more tolerable, when you've made a game of their postings...
    Wow! It would appear that the "Guest" poster is having the same annoying affect on the usual suspects as the MPS saga is having on the big clubs. Good job guest, or is it guest or guest.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X