X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST.GILEZ IZ 25TH IN THE NATION.HA!

RENEGADEZ AND TBK BOTH BEAT ST.GILEZ IN ATLANTA CUP 2-1

wut age group it is u16 then they dont deserve it cuz they lost with brandon 2-0/2-1 im not sure and rengades 3-0.

Comment

St. Giles is ranked 23 whether they deserve it or not. They are however the SC state champions and are probably a better team than they showed this weekend. Brandon beat then 3-0 not 2-0 or 2-1.

Comment

i was talking about the u-14 team

Comment

st.giles

Hey why are you guys messin with st.giles. Why do you have to start somthing with them. yea they lost to tbk and renegades,maybe they had a bad week.

Comment

st.giles

yea you guys need to leave them alone.

Comment

St Giles: Excellent Team

Originally posted by spelling advise
              St. Giles is ranked 23 whether they deserve it or not. They are however the SC state champions and are probably a better team than they showed this weekend. Brandon beat then 3-0 not 2-0 or 2-1.
              St. giles was an excellent team who played Brandon and the Renagades and lost. However, here is a team that could have won any given day. Regarding the remark on dirty play, it isn't so. I am a Florida parent who watched both games and I must say that disregarding the end result, St. Giles played very competitive games. So don't leave your guard down because you may be suprised. I am sure they will do great against the Concord teams. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X