Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer camps

I'm looking for a summer camp for my son who has played travel and freshman soccer but could benefit from intensive instruction. He plays defence and we will send him anywhere in the country although we live in CT. Any recommendations?

Originally posted by nbrubin View Post
    I'm looking for a summer camp for my son who has played travel and freshman soccer but could benefit from intensive instruction. He plays defence and we will send him anywhere in the country although we live in CT. Any recommendations?
    Try StarGoalkeeper Academy or Soccerplus . Both have excellent field player coaching for kids, as well as goalkeepers. My older daughters did both. It was intense and they work the kids hard, but they both came away better players for it. Other option is to do some college camps which can provide some good instruction for HS kids.

If it was my son, I'd probably do college camps. If he's going to be a Sophomore in fall, going to the soccer camps will give him a chance to scope out some schools he may be potentially interested in. Go to the individual college, click on men's soccer, and they should have links to their summer soccer camps. If you want really intensive instruction, then stick with the soccer only camps. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X