Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BU-11 I.E Strikers On the Move?

Rumor has it the I.E Strikers are moving to a Club located in Upland?????

BU-11 I.E STRIKERS!!!!!

JUST SO YOU KNOW AND DON'T SPREAD ANYMORE FALSE RUMORS, WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!! AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!
    YES THEY HAVE BEEN ASKING US FOR A COUPLE A YEARS NOW TO GO OVER THERE BUT NO WAY!!!! WE ARE JUST FINE WHERE WERE AT. SO STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMORS!!!!!!!!

Comment

rumors, I heard Matt already talked to Camacho about it.

Comment

BELIEVE ME IT'S NOT TRUE!! JUST TO CAMACHO AND HE WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT HIMSELF. LIKE YOU SAID, ALL RUMORS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ?????
          BELIEVE ME IT'S NOT TRUE!! JUST TO CAMACHO AND HE WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT HIMSELF. LIKE YOU SAID, ALL RUMORS!!!!!!
          MY BAD SHOULD SAY ` JUST SPOKE TO CAMACHO.`

Comment

calmase

Comment

Who cares about I.E they are a average team that stay in the middle of the pack and don't win any tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Str8soccerPimp
                Who cares about I.E they are a average team that stay in the middle of the pack and don't win any tournaments.
                hey star boy, dont you have a stunt video to film.

They are a legitimate Gold team, are there better team out there, yes, but the I.E Strikers are solid.

Comment

What's the matter, you mad cause no one is talking about your team? What team are you with? If it's not a gold team, then don't get your panties in a bunch!!!! Then don't worry about the I.E Strikers and quit your whinning!!!!!!

Comment

calmasen

Comment

Originally posted by ???????
                      What's the matter, you mad cause no one is talking about your team? What team are you with? If it's not a gold team, then don't get your panties in a bunch!!!! Then don't worry about the I.E Strikers and quit your whinning!!!!!!
                      Like I said what have they won.

Comment

They won your attention, fool.

Comment

STR8SOCCERSCUM

YOU HAVE A TEAM? YOU WANNA PLAY?
                          WHAT SORRY TEAM YOU WITH? ALL YOU DO IS TALK!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WE HAD TO WIN EVERYTIME WE PLAYED. YES THAT WOULD BE NICE BUT IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!!
                          SO MENTION YOUR TEAM STR8SOCCERSCUM!!!!!!

Comment

yeah star boy, what team are you with?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                              yeah star boy, what team are you with?
                              Im with CYA Strikers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X