Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u13 girls state cup

HMMMMMMMMMm I guess the mesa team from davison wasn't as good as the moron tarson on mlive tried to tell us all. Although the state did give them a cushy schedule however it proved to be more than they could handle. I guess it just goes to show it helps to have a licensed coach and good training.

Who is the Moron?

I guess the moron from MLIVE who keeps trying to convine everyone else how horrible the MESA team is found a new place to post his crap.

GO MESA!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I guess the moron from MLIVE who keeps trying to convine everyone else how horrible the MESA team is found a new place to post his crap.

GO MESA!
      And i guess you are eth moron from MESA...MESA sux

Comment

mesa gets what they deserved

any team who lies about who their coach is is doomed from the start.every other team in MSYSA has to have a licensed coach yet mesa panthers lie and call their asst. coach their coach.Why are they hiding this. Anyway they couldn't advance in states with the cup cake schedule they got.

Comment

I'm a moron and proud of it!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          And i guess you are eth moron from MESA...MESA sux
          I may be a moron, but I have nothing to do with MESA. Just think you are ridiculous and your posts prove it.

Comment

mesa panthers tounaments

what a joke. People think this is a good team without a licensed coach yet they got knocked out of states before the semi's. And then they skip the Novi tournament so as not to play good competition only to play in canton against lower competition. And if you read their website you will not see them admit to losing any games. GOOD BYE MESA PANTHERS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X