Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OR is a class act

I have to say this even though it is totally unrelated to Oregon soccer. I was searching around some other Regions and States and I cannot believe some of the posts. It was full of vile and hate! They bash the kids [call them 'Fat' and slow etc, etc], they bash the coaches ["They can't coach" so & so is a pedophile! etc, etc] and they even bash the teams by name! And 98% of the posters were, of course, 'Unregistered'. I honestly couldn't believe what I was reading! 1000 times worse than anything I ever read on ORLive.
    So, with that, I have to say "Thank You" to Oregon and Region 4 posters for keeping it clean, informative and fun. Yes, everyone has an opinion and a favorite team, but it's all in the delivery. Even though my daughter is U13 I read the U14 posts and am now quite informed on how State Cup is shaping up! So keep up the good work folks, it's a pleasure to read and post on this forum.

Best of luck to the remaining teams this weekend!

Cheers! :D

Good to know SF2. Thanks for the info and thanks to everyone who posts here. I know occasionally things can get heated, but I appreciate everyone who posts here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X