•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, prediction time - u14 girls....

Semis: OR Rush vs Fc Ptld & Southside vs FC Will

OR Rush will get in easy, no prob.
    FC Ptld will struggle with wsm, hard fought close game, but they'll come out on top.
    Ireland will cruise, 3 or 4 goal win.
    FC Will wins, will be close for a while, in the end will beat out ESU just like state fnals last year.

Finals: OR Rush vs Ireland

OR Rush will win by 2 goals, FC Ptld not deep enough.
    Ireland will struggle a bit, low scoring but will pull it out.

In the end, the two best teams all year get to finals, the way it should have been last year.

Champs: Ireland will come out victorious in an overtime game, maybe pks.

Lets hear it...you agree?...disagree?

Almost right

I agree with all but the end. I think Bend will beat Ireland. Either way it should be a fantastic game with two amazing teams. I am so happy to see Harambee in the thick of it. I know they struggled this year but have prevailed. Good luck to all the teams. The girls have worked so hard and are all champions.

Comment

Thanks Truth! The girls have worked very hard and played well against Lake O and Possession. No reason to think they won't work hard against Marine, who they beat last fall in the OPL Tournament. The girls are playing better now than back then so we'll see what happens. If they continue to play the way they have been, then they can win, but if they chase Marine around the field, like they've been known to do over the years, it'll be a long day. We'll see which Harambee team shows up. I think it'll be the one that's been playing so well lately.

Comment

OK

Shu's Daddy don't worry this is what they did last year and obviously prediction are just that predictions. The only problem I see is stating something as stupid as it will go the way it should have last year. That comment is just ridiculous! Good luck to you and all the teams! This is what all the teams spend all year working and preparing for whether a team who has went full speed all year or a team that believes slow and steady wins the race nobody is any less deserving. Enjoy state!

Comment

Unregistered - Are you glad you don't have a 8 am game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Shu's Daddy don't worry this is what they did last year and obviously prediction are just that predictions. The only problem I see is stating something as stupid as it will go the way it should have last year. That comment is just ridiculous! Good luck to you and all the teams! This is what all the teams spend all year working and preparing for whether a team who has went full speed all year or a team that believes slow and steady wins the race nobody is any less deserving. Enjoy state!
            What are you talking about?

Comment

Shu's Daddy

I am saying I wouldn't count too much on these predictions. I think your team will win on Saturday not lose to FC Portland. I further think that you never know an underdog may make it to finals. Small town don't think for a minute that I am not saying you shouldn't make it to finals. Bend is a very good team that has never been in a final and I do hope they finally get what they have worked so hard for. I think all games will be well fought and no matter who makes it to final I hope it is a good show! Good Luck!

Comment

Okay, I'm with you now. I thought you were saying that I made that comment that it'll go the way it should have gone last year for Harambee. Heck, Harambee didn't even make it to the Quarter Finals last year due to injuries in the fall. Whew! I was lost there for a moment, but now I found my way.

Frankly, if I were to pick 2 teams to play in the Finals right now, it would be Southside and OR Rush. I made the same 2 picks last year and look what happened? Apparently I jinxed them. Hmmmm, FC Portland Marine will win the game this Saturday!!! Let's see if it works again, hahahahahaha.

Thanks for the kind words LifeSaver... errrr, I mean, uh, Unregistered person!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X