Oregon State Cup U-14 Play-in and Quarter Finals

State Cup Schedules

Quarterfinals
    May 2nd @ THPRD

QF1- Oregon Rush vs FC Willamette Ginga-- 8:00am Field 4
    QF2- WSM Harambee vs FC Portland Marine-- 10:00am Field 4
    QF3- ESUFC Sunderland vs FC Willamette Possession-- 8:00am Field 5
    QF4- SSC Ireland vs Sherwood Sting -- 10:00 am Field 5
    Last edited by eggy; 04-30-2009, 10:58 PM.

The schedule shows WSM playing tomorrow against Red Hots. OOPs

Comment

I hope not cuz we won't be there tomorrow! Congrat's to the teams that won their brackets!

Comment

I see they change most all the times and fields for the quarters.

Comment

How fun would it be to have some type of get together later Saturday afternoon? All of the teams will be done before noon and have the rest of the day to kill. I'm not one for planning so it's not something I would plan, but a BBQ at Cook's Park or something would be great for the teams in the Quarterfinals.

Comment

I think our team is doing a spaghetti dinner Saturday for dinner. It is suppose to rain Saturday afternoon - Sunday.

Comment

Rain? That sucks!!! Well, nice thought I guess. Where are y'all staying overnight?

Comment

We are staying at the Towne Place Suites a few blocks from the fields.

Comment

Cool

I'll come by around 3am and bang on all the girls doors!!! DOH

Comment

We had kids do that one time in Idaho, our team manager had to call the cops. You might want to think twice about it. LOL True story though. It was a old boys team in the same Hotel and the night manger didn't do anything about it and we had an early game and they had a late one.

Comment

Oh man. I'd have one of the dad's, maybe even two, camp out in the hallway if that happened. That's total crap!!!

Comment

I was just one night and all door open up to a big room where there was tables and couches to sit around and talk. They knock on just a couple of the girls rooms that they were just sharing a room, with no adult. We were up stairs and we didn't hear anything, the team mom was right next door to the girls and you don't want to play around with her.

Comment

hahahaha, we have a few mom's like that with our team!

Comment

She was Team Manger of the Year last year.

Comment

Sydelineview... where are you hiding???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X