U13 Girls 6.30pm to 8pm

Wednesday 13th June
    U10 Girls 5pm to 6.30pm
    U11 Girls and U12 Girls 6.30pm to 8pm

Friday 15th June
    U12 Girls 5pm to 6.30pm
    U13 Girls

Location -- Nashua Corp. Field

Tryout charge is $10 per player and we ask that you bring a copy of your birth certificate and arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled tryout time. For more information, www.granitefc.org or contact Lenny Webb at 603-204-9004.
    If you have any questions, please let me know.

Re: Granite FC -- Tryouts for Girls U-10, 12 & 13

Originally posted by bouba diop
    Granite FC Tryouts --

Monday 11th June
    U10 Girls 5pm to 6.30pm
    U11 Girls 6.30pm to 8pm

Tuesday 12th June
    U13 Girls 6.30pm to 8pm

Wednesday 13th June
    U10 Girls 5pm to 6.30pm
    U11 Girls and U12 Girls 6.30pm to 8pm

Friday 15th June
    U12 Girls 5pm to 6.30pm
    U13 Girls

Location -- Nashua Corp. Field

Tryout charge is $10 per player and we ask that you bring a copy of your birth certificate and arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled tryout time. For more information, www.granitefc.org or contact Lenny Webb at 603-204-9004.
    If you have any questions, please let me know.
    Some of these dates are not permissable based on Maple rules:

Tryouts:
    Tryouts for U11 & U12 age groups may start on June 12th. All other age groups may start on June 20th. Tryouts for U10 for fall 2006 may begin whenever you wish.

Comment

Only the U-11s -- soon to be U-12s are in MAPLE. The U-12s -- soon to be U-13s -- have been playing in the Granite State Youth Soccer League. I suppose its conceivable that they might want to try their hand -- who knows -- in which case the date should be moved to comply. We will take steps to do so. Frankly we've operated under NH-based rules without thought to the fact that with a team or two in MAPLE we'd run afoul of these date strictures.

Comment

Only the U-11s -- soon to be U-12s are in MAPLE. The U-12s -- soon to be U-13s -- have been playing in the Granite State Youth Soccer League. I suppose its conceivable that they might want to try their hand -- who knows -- in which case the date should be moved to comply. We will take steps to do so. Frankly we've operated under NH-based rules without thought to the fact that with a team or two in MAPLE we'd run afoul of these date strictures.
        One would assume you are looking at playing in Maple since you are posting on the Mass. forum.

Comment

One would assume you are looking at playing in Maple since you are posting on the Mass. forum.

Comment

That would not be a correct assumption. There are other playing outlets for league play for us. Region 1 sub regional play, GSYSL and NEPSYL. In fact, of our 7 teams only two play in MAPLE. A cynic (that would be me ordinarily but not in this case) might suggest that is because they are not good enough. Having said that, it was an honest mistake and as soon as I have gotten withthe coaches who will preside over the session for the U-13s we will announce a new compliant date.

Comment

Tryout charge is $10 per player
              Just curious.
              How many other clubs charge a fee to tryout? Do the kids get anything for the $ (t-shirt)? If selected does that $ get credited against annual fees?

Comment

Ah, you are on to us!

A t-shirt is distributed as well as a credit against the fee. Fair question, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                  Because MAPLE is the only soccer venue in Mass????????????? PPSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! - there are other leagues.......... but don't tell anyone that you heard it from me...........

Comment

That would not be a correct assumption. There are other playing outlets for league play for us. Region 1 sub regional play, GSYSL and NEPSYL. In fact, of our 7 teams only two play in MAPLE. A cynic (that would be me ordinarily but not in this case) might suggest that is because they are not good enough. Having said that, it was an honest mistake and as soon as I have gotten withthe coaches who will preside over the session for the U-13s we will announce a new compliant date.
                    No need to apologize - this is an open forum and has no affiliation with MAPLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo
                      Originally posted by Anonymous
                      Because MAPLE is the only soccer venue in Mass????????????? PPSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! - there are other leagues.......... but don't tell anyone that you heard it from me...........
                      I'm not naive to think that Maple is the only show in town.

I referenced Maple with regards to this poster due to the fact that they already have a presence in Maple. Let’s not kid ourselves, Maple is still the primary/mainstream source for competitive league play in this state, the one that gets the majority of play on these sites. Any other is secondary and lacks the maturity of Maple. Someday, maybe, but not today.

Comment

The U-13 tryout has been moved to Tuesday June 8 starting at 6:30 pm. The tryout location remains the same -- Nashua Corp. field, 59 Daniel Webster Highway. Please arrive 1/2 hour early with a copy of your birth certificate, water a ball and $10. A t-shirt will be given to each player to be worn at the tryout and to be kept.

Comment

Yikes, I got that wrong! The new tryout date for the U-13s will be on Tuesday June 19 -- 6:30 to 8:00.

Sorry for any confusion.

Comment

Yikes, I got that wrong! The new tryout date for the U-13s will be on Tuesday June 19 -- 6:30 to 8:00.

Sorry for any confusion.
                            Are you sure? There is still time to change it. Everyone else is on another topic - tournament bashing.

Just kidding! Good luck with your tryouts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X