Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GU 13 ratings for massachusetts teams

Here are the ratings for GU13 teams in Mass having a rating of 100 or over. It includes games up to 5/16/07.

Aztecs 536
    Blackhawks Predators 779
    CRU 462
    Crusaders 556
    Delta C [Red] 338
    Eastern Mass 397
    Elite SA 213
    Explosion 446
    FC Greater Boston 647
    FC Puma 705
    FC United 157
    Fuller Hamlets A 816
    Fuller Hamlets B 357
    Innitou SC 324
    Inter Bandits 145
    Liverpool 445
    Lusitana 530
    Mariner 538
    Metro Black Magic 513
    Mission 120
    MPS Renegades Pr 647
    MPS Lady Crusaders 94 408
    MPS Renegades 94 Black 270
    MPS Renegades 94 Red 109
    NE Eagles (D1) 677
    NE Eagles (D Blue) 289
    NESS 222
    Noreaster Sting 320
    North Shore 429
    Nova Eclipse 607
    PASA 562
    Pioneers A 740
    Pioneers B 344
    Pride White 130
    Sachem Red 345
    SF Vikings 209
    South Coast Elite 1012
    South Coast Premier 443
    South Shore Select 707
    SS Stingrays 260
    Stars Athletic 610
    Stars United 929
    STS 434
    Vipers 112
    Western United 695

I will post updates after the end of the Maple Season, and the Memorial Day tournaments.

Does anyone know why the state cup game was a forfeit in the GU13 FC Puma vs Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by ieleven
      Does anyone know why the state cup game was a forfeit in the GU13 FC Puma vs Blackhawks
      FC Puma had an illegitimate roster.

Comment

So, Puma won the game but had something wrong with the roster? I know the Puma admin very well and I don't think they would let it slip by them. Does anyone know what was wrong like an age problem or somethin?

Comment

Originally posted by Question
          So, Puma won the game but had something wrong with the roster? I know the Puma admin very well and I don't think they would let it slip by them. Does anyone know what was wrong like an age problem or somethin?
          Since this was their (Puma) first game played, they may have recruited a player(s) that already played on another teams' Cup roster. If this is the case, they may not have known. Maybe you could contact your friend rather than everyone speculate on rumors and gossip that will be published here.

This brings up a good question though… does MA State Cup cross check the rosters? Is it the Clubs’ responsibility to verify new players’ status and eligibility coming onto a team mid season? It seems that at this, the highest level of competition in the state, that there should be some checks and balances.

Comment

There is a statement of compliance that each team's coach or manager must sign before playing their first state cup game. You can find it on the MYSA web site.

Generally this stuff is not too hard to figure out. The one thing that is a little tougher is if you have an out of state player. They are supposed to get permission from their state association to play out of state, BUT all that goes on between the state associations so it can take a few more steps to confirm. At one stage NH refused to sign these permissions and there was a lawsuit. That seems to be resolved now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X