Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Fees?

Are there certain clubs around that cost considerably less or more than others, or are they all pretty much the same?

Who cares!

Go check out the so cal scene, stop trying to stir up trouble over here BTF.

Comment

I was only wondering if the local club in our area has fees that are similar to other clubs. I am not at this point willing to drive all around, and was only hoping someone might have some insight.
      Not stirring up trouble, just looking for some information.

Comment

Club costs can vary from as little as nothing all the way up to $3K plus per year. Does that help?

Comment

Wow! Yes, that helps. Thank you.

I would rather the next to nothing instead of the 3k per year.
          Does everyone think that you get what you pay for?

Comment

No, what you get can be wholly independant from what you pay. Celtic, for example, from what I hear has teams that pay nothing- except maybe a couple hundred dollars a years for uniforms and refs. They use proceeds from their tourney to sponsor their high end teams. There are high profile clubs, who recruit well and charge intensly for the privilege to play there, with very low end training. On this one, I would suggest doing some serious investigating before you choose.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X