Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cle Jacks Celtic.

CK walks onto the Celtic practice field and leaves with one of the badest BU15 teams in So Cal. Way to go Cle, your the best. GO GUNNERS, you know how we do it. ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL!!!!!

BS, Robert starts a fight with John at the Celtic Cup to create a reason to leave Celtic. Arsenal was both Robert and John's most hated Club and Robert knows it, now he joins Arseanl just to piss John off. The Harps were gone right when JV was dismissed, Robert is nothing more than a bank account for that team, and a pretty big one i might add. CK landed a gold mine, not only with the team, but with the huge wad of money Robert will fork out month after month to the best Club in the IE, Arsenal!

Comment

Does Cle always get what he wants?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        Does Cle always get what he wants?
        Oh yeah, Betty makes sure of that. :roll:

Comment

And at the end of the day

BS, Robert starts a fight with John at the Celtic Cup to create a reason to leave Celtic. Arsenal was both Robert and John's most hated Club and Robert knows it, now he joins Arseanl just to piss John off. The Harps were gone right when JV was dismissed, Robert is nothing more than a bank account for that team, and a pretty big one i might add. CK landed a gold mine, not only with the team, but with the huge wad of money Robert will fork out month after month to the best Club in the IE, Arsenal!
          When PJ figures out that RS kid can't play and relegates his son to the second team, RS will wonder what hit him.

The smart money says it takes 18 months.

Comment

Re: And at the end of the day

When PJ figures out that RS kid can't play and relegates his son to the second team, RS will wonder what hit him.

How much you wanna bet JV. There is always one player that really shouldn't make it but does. Robert knows what he is doing. His son will do fine, he will be the card man, we all know his physical ablility is there. Besides, there are kids on that team far worse than his son, you of all people should this. GO GUNNERS!

Comment

A daddy in denial!

A daddy in denial.

Nice music from somebody that is being played like a finely tuned piano!

18 months

Make book on it.

Comment

Re: A daddy in denial!

A daddy in denial.

Nice music from somebody that is being played like a finely tuned piano!

18 months

Make book on it.
                LOL, a daddy that took what you built, then moved on. Let it go JV, his son was good enough for you to keep him on the team when you were "attempting" to train them. It's amazing what raw talent will do for a former daddy coach. Only to be swindled by the manager in the end.

Comment

Swinder

Funny, both the last name and this word both start with an "S"

Comment

Re: Swinder

Funny, both the last name and this word both start with an "S"
                    The "S"? Does this stand for "STUPID"?

Comment

Re: And at the end of the day

can you say CHAMPS baby!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X