Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFC is the BEST!

All this good faith and GFC should rise straight to the top, and I meen fast...... :twisted:

Tha Best?

Cheers mate.

Comment

what is next for GFC, wanker coaches?

Comment

been there, done that. no thanks.

p.s. thanks for the free publicity!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous

Yeah, remember he punched your lights out and ended up at the Arena.......Lol! Your so stupid, GFC Fan get a grip.

Comment

hilarious!!!! keep them coming.....and thanks again for the publicity!

Comment

Yeah, remember he punched your lights out and ended up at the Arena.......Lol! Your so stupid, GFC Fan get a grip.
              actually, he punched his own lights out (with lots of trouble with the legal system) and left the Arena.

its so fun bantering with the witless....thanks for the free publicity!

Comment

hilarious!!!! keep them coming.....and thanks again for the publicity!
                it's all negative, stop trying to turn it into something it's not you jack a---s.

Comment

actually, he punched his own lights out (with lots of trouble with the legal system) and left the Arena.

its so fun bantering with the witless....thanks for the free publicity!
                  witless my a----s. x help bring your Club up from the gutters of AYSO select teams and you know it. edited

Comment

your buttons are sooooo easy to push! resorting to insults....the easy way out for the fool and the sure sign that the witless have nothing else to say (not that what you had to say had any merit to begin with).

thanks for the free publicity!

Comment

your buttons are sooooo easy to push! resorting to insults....the easy way out for the fool and the sure sign that the witless have nothing else to say (not that what you had to say had any merit to begin with).

I'll take it to go please, oh and tell your wife I will be over to cutt the grass first thing monday morning to finish off what you cant..... Merit that Dr. Jeckle.

Tell us, did it hurt when x punched your light out?

Comment

amazing! truly an inspired post! i can feel your mind straining from here! be careful, though. that vein in your forehead is going to burst any time now!

as i stated earlier, it's almost too easy to push your buttons. look at you. i bet you are just sitting there staring at the computer hitting the refresh button every 30 seconds waiting for replies. it's almost too easy. but i gotta hand it to you...you make for some serious comic relief today. :D

Comment

deleted

Comment

well, in light of your other posts, that was certainly "refreshing". LOL!

you need some new material, my friend. that must have really been a strain on you to post that! by the looks of things, it took you a while to think of it. i can't wait to see the next reply. are you going to "hit" my rottweiler while i'm at work, too? LOL! as i said before, you are way to easy.

in fact from your last post, you have revealed to us all that you like Arsenal, you might have an "alternative lifestyle" and you only last about 30 seconds. LOL! again, thanks for the comedy today!

Comment

deleted

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X