• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFC @ the Arena?

deleted.

deleted

Comment

bitter baby.....why would u bash ur club? Loyalty dude.... where does that fall on ur list of reported "ills"...????? If they were talkin about ur team ud come unglued and go caca! Right,no?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        bitter baby.....why would u bash ur club? Loyalty dude.... where does that fall on ur list of reported "ills"...????? If they were talkin about ur team ud come unglued and go caca! Right,no?
        Arsenal rules the IE and Glendora. SK only could wish his team he took to GFC were half as good as the CK's teams. GO GUNNERS!

GFC are QWACKS.

Comment

Re: GFC @ the Arena?

deleted

Then if you were there you would have noticed that the GFC team that lost to the "over weight" stampede team was the U10 team playing up against a U12 (going U13) team. Get your facts straight bud.

Comment

And thanks again...

...for all of the free advertising. :smt024

Comment

Then if you were there you would have noticed that the GFC team that lost to the "over weight" stampede team was the U10 team playing up against a U12 (going U13) team. Get your facts straight bud.[/quote]Oh did I mention the Fullerton Rangers put a whooping on the GU9 GFC team 5-1. Now what's your excuse, there boy's, loser!

Comment

Re: And thanks again...

yeah right, great advertisment for your Club there you ediot.

please explain to us lame adults on the otherside of the tracks, NOT!

Comment

Then if you were there you would have noticed that the GFC team that lost to the "over weight" stampede team was the U10 team playing up against a U12 (going U13) team. Get your facts straight bud.[/quote]Oh did I mention the Fullerton Rangers put a whooping on the GU9 GFC team 5-1. Now what's your excuse, there boy's, loser![/quote]

The Fullerton Rangers? The BU10 team? Sounds like 5-1 is pretty close for a boys team to win over a girls team.

Comment

Then if you were there you would have noticed that the GFC team that lost to the "over weight" stampede team was the U10 team playing up against a U12 (going U13) team. Get your facts straight bud.[/quote]Oh did I mention the Fullerton Rangers put a whooping on the GU9 GFC team 5-1. Now what's your excuse, there boy's, loser![/quote]

The Fullerton Rangers? The BU10 team? Sounds like 5-1 is pretty close for a boys team to win over a girls team.[/quote]No, and dont start that boy-vs-girls crap. It was the BU9 Rangers team. They were a undefeated Bronze team this past season. Not a U10 team sorry to break it to you. If your team played a top U9 team like WC, Force White, Celtic, Barca, SB, or Arsenal the score would be 10-0 trust me......... Oh by the way how did GFC's BU9 team do last season, or that's right crappy.....Lol!

Comment

BTF IS A STALKER

BTF - you're a weird dude.

Comment

yup, great advertising. everytime you mention GFC it gets the name out there. bad or good, inflamatory stuff like this makes people curious. and when people are curious, they go find out for themselves. and while you can't make everyone happy, all of this attention helps the club continue to grow.

no, i'm not with GFC, but i know enough to know that the crap you post adds fuel to the GFC fire. instead of helping them grow, why don't you just shut up and let their momentum fizzle out? results speak for themselves, but your posts keep them curious.

Comment

yeah right, great advertisment for your Club there you ediot. please explain to us lame adults on the otherside of the tracks, NOT!
                          yup, great advertising. everytime you mention GFC it gets the name out there. bad or good, inflamatory stuff like this makes people curious. and when people are curious, they go find out for themselves. and while you can't make everyone happy, all of this attention helps the club continue to grow.

no, i'm not with GFC, but i know enough to know that the crap you post adds fuel to the GFC fire. instead of helping them grow, why don't you just shut up and let their momentum fizzle out? results speak for themselves, but your posts keep them curious.
                          you give me too much credit, it's not just me, it's many others also......

Comment

Re: BTF IS A STALKER

BTF - you're a weird dude.
                            sounds more like 1888 to me.

Comment

you give me too much credit, it's not just me, it's many others also......
                              then you and the "many others" are all dumb for adding fuel to the fire. just let it go and no one will give a crap

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X