Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celtic 0r Arsenal?

more arsenal uniforms seen at celtic park. two arsenal boy's training with the BU15 Harps. could it be because arsenal will have no Premier boy's team in the U16 bracket this coming fall season? i know the Harps already have CK training them, i wouldn't be suprised if that whole team went to Arsenal. I wouln't bet on it though, I know he is there as a favor for a big wig within the Celtic club, no more no less and they needed a trainer for Nationals.

Anyone wanna bet the Celtic Harps BU15 team win it all this year?

My source tells me

The Harps are persona non grata at CSL.

Comment

Who Cares?

It was all about league play.

And the Harps sucked all season long.

Nice try.

See you next year.

In an Arsenal kit!

Comment

Re: Who Cares?

Originally posted by Anonymous
        It was all about league play.

And the Harps sucked all season long.

Nice try.

See you next year.

In an Arsenal kit!
        Yes it was, and I wouldn't say sucked. Bad luck with all the changes in there camp last season would be a legitimate reason for there under par performance in Legue play.

Could you really say they are a team of weak player's, or a team that should be in a S/E bracket? Far fetched really, they are a top team and beating the Hoops in Celtic Cup only backs that up.

Let me ask you something, what are your thought's about the Celtic Hoops, another 99.8% Hispanic team that walks all over these hot shot teams from Orange County, and the surrounding I.E teams, including Arsenal(in this age group).

So do you wanna bet the Harps will take Nationals this year or not?

Comment

Re: My source tells me

Originally posted by Anonymous
          The Harps are persona non grata at CSL.
          maybe the U17 Celtic Harps, but not the U15 teams, they are and will always be a force in the top flight and you know it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X