Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFC Loses a team to Celtic.

Oh boy, now a whole team jumps ship. So much for there training being the best.

First of all, our team will never go to celtic. Celtic is not known to be a girls club. We are looking at a coach from over there to train our team who told us he is leaving celtic.

GFC offered some of our girls a chance to play silver elite and we made the decision to stay together as a team to see what we can do at silver.

We are looking at La Verne Lazers, Claremont Stars, and others to see what is best for us to be able to do what we want.

Comment

Originally posted by Confused Parent
      First of all, our team will never go to celtic. Celtic is not known to be a girls club. We are looking at a coach from over there to train our team who told us he is leaving celtic.

GFC offered some of our girls a chance to play silver elite and we made the decision to stay together as a team to see what we can do at silver.

We are looking at La Verne Lazers, Claremont Stars, and others to see what is best for us to be able to do what we want.
      What matters is the kid's. This trainer from Celtic, is it Hanny? If so he is a good trainer and has a good Celtic Girls team. I also know of a new trainer within Celtic, training there GU14 team. I think his name id Rollo?

What age group are you with?

Comment

live from red hill .....

hahaha HZ?
        hahaha!
        You celtic people have no clue!
        hahahaha!

I also hear that M.McDonaugh does great shooting demos in his steal toe work boots!!

where's the rolling on the groung LMAO emoticon when you need it!!

If the walls at celtic park could speak!!!

Comment

Re: live from red hill .....

Originally posted by tk
          hahaha HZ?
          hahaha!
          You celtic people have no clue!
          hahahaha!

I also hear that M.McDonaugh does great shooting demos in his steal toe work boots!!

where's the rolling on the groung LMAO emoticon when you need it!!

If the walls at celtic park could speak!!!
          LOL, yeah there are better trainers within the Celtic Club, heck I was just asking.

I saw Matt sporting his new boots last week, his training session with his U8's look pretty darn good to me. I know I know, Celtic is always good at the younger age brackets. BU15 Hoops in Premier, has your team ever beat um?

Try SoCalSoccer for the rolling sign......Lol! Hit up BTF while your there, tell him sportster sent you.

The walls do speak at Celtic Park, they say keep your money in your wallet parent, and just play baby, just play.

Comment

so is there a GFC team coning over to celtic or what?

Comment

Here's a little history lesson:

Topic a few years ago:

"Oh no! Arsenal loses teams to the Alta Loma Aztecs!"

Topic one year later:

"Oh no! Aztecs teams jump ship and go to Arsenal!"

Same crappy topic, different year.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian
                Here's a little history lesson:

Topic a few years ago:

"Oh no! Arsenal loses teams to the Alta Loma Aztecs!"

Topic one year later:

"Oh no! Aztecs teams jump ship and go to Arsenal!"

Same crappy topic, different year.
                hey nastrodamous, where did this team end up, oh yeah on top of the girls bracket. Unlike anu of your GFC teams, boy's or girls...... what a lame a---s you are.

Why not bring up LA Heat or LA Salsa while your at it old timer.....Lol!

Comment

one team, just one baby. meanwhile, every club they visit goes belly up or loses a field. facts are facts, and there's no denying that every club out there is a made up of cut-throats. keep them coming, thanks for the publicity!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                    one team, just one baby. meanwhile, every club they visit goes belly up or loses a field. facts are facts, and there's no denying that every club out there is a made up of cut-throats. keep them coming, thanks for the publicity!
                    Ahhh the sweet sound of your voice is gonna make me puke you LA County reject.

Remember the movie "MASK", perfect really seeing it was based in your home town, and all your coaches and parents have heads like the main actor....., No they do, LOL!

Comment

oh man! too funny! the stuff you refer to is great. you should be careful, your mind can't take much more of this. same old banter. still, it does make for some great humor. i guess the witless have some purpose in the world.

thanks for the free publicity!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                        oh man! too funny! the stuff you refer to is great. you should be careful, your mind can't take much more of this. same old banter. still, it does make for some great humor. i guess the witless have some purpose in the world.

thanks for the free publicity!
                        are you with the KGB?

Comment

celtics

Just wondering if the inventor of Homies get his ideas from the Celtic sidelines. I just got off the Homies.tv website and saw a figure of Btf selling oranges. I knew that was him at the exit of the freeway the other day. He also sells peanuts if anybody is interested!!!

Comment

Re: celtics

Originally posted by jrome
                            Just wondering if the inventor of Homies get his ideas from the Celtic sidelines. I just got off the Homies.tv website and saw a figure of Btf selling oranges. I knew that was him at the exit of the freeway the other day. He also sells peanuts if anybody is interested!!!
                            btf is jerk off, right along with that celtic coach rug ratt. i say line up all those celtic lepricans and shoot them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X