Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Club

Can someone help me with Premier Club Soccer for Girls in Omaha area, I have a player who is moving to Omaha and needs a club to play on. I am her coach presently at South Shore Selects Rising U17's in Massachusetts. The player is very good technically, tactically, and has size, speed and all the intangilbes besides being one outstanding young lady--also the parents are great as well. She has been an ODP player in Mass., along with being picked to the Super Y ODP National team.

If anyone could lead me to a team that can use her abilities, please let me know at chaesung@aol.com

Thanks

Originally posted by Jim Leaverton View Post
    Can someone help me with Premier Club Soccer for Girls in Omaha area, I have a player who is moving to Omaha and needs a club to play on. I am her coach presently at South Shore Selects Rising U17's in Massachusetts. The player is very good technically, tactically, and has size, speed and all the intangilbes besides being one outstanding young lady--also the parents are great as well. She has been an ODP player in Mass., along with being picked to the Super Y ODP National team.

If anyone could lead me to a team that can use her abilities, please let me know at chaesung@aol.com

Thanks

www.omahafc.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X