Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is going on with GFC?

Can you explain more! Thinking about my son and daughter trying out with them.

Re: What is going on with GFC?

Originally posted by Confused Parent
    Can you explain more! Thinking about my son and daughter trying out with them.
    NO! Knock yourself out, oh yeah, break out your wallet. I have heard that they except credit cards now, there trainers carry around wireless card sliders for those parent wanting to go in to debt for that "top notch" training they offer, Lol!

Comment

thank god for credit cards... I hate writing out checks...

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        thank god for credit cards... I hate writing out checks...
        Oh yeah anything to make it easier for those "top notch trainers" to get paid is worth it. I just love the fact that money is so easy to spend now a days. GO GFC!

Comment

Man why are you drama? Get over it, GFC is a good club to belong too. If you want to get the basics, footwork, and be around a professional atmosphere, then I say look at GFC. Stop giving this club so much air time. The more you talk about them, well the more people look into them. I dont think that GFC recruits from other teams... I think when people like you write so much about them and then these parents actually go see the club, then they realize that its a good place for their kids to be at. Lets get into another subject... Who do you think is going to win an OSCAR?

Comment

Man why are you drama? Get over it, GFC is a good club to belong too. If you want to get the basics, footwork, and be around a professional atmosphere, then I say look at GFC. Stop giving this club so much air time. The more you talk about them, well the more people look into them. I dont think that GFC recruits from other teams... I think when people like you write so much about them and then these parents actually go see the club, then they realize that its a good place for their kids to be at. Lets get into another subject... Who do you think is going to win an OSCAR?
            GFC=Drama. You should know this. Listen you should invest in a JR 2000, put down that pocket rocket it's not doing the job anymore, your so cranky. All the basics are great, and so are the high trainer fees for all those basics you guy's get.

Get over yourself GFC Fan. All my posts are exposing that GFC is a buisness and it shows all so well, thats all Im saying. The truth just hurts and you cant deal with it, this is why you continue to catch a case of the defencive devil eveytime I write something about the greatest Club on the planet, and as you know that GFC.......

Comment

Your right I am a GFC fan... Only because of the BS you write. By the way do you have spell check... You have one too many mistakes in your grammer. I am guessing your pocket rocket is on full time and cant concentrate.

I dont know how much the trainer makes at GFC and really dont care. If compared to what you pay going to Arsenal, Barca, CCU, or any other club in the area... I guess they are priced just right. No one is getting rich over there and im sure they are not getting any of your money. So I say plug in your pocket rocket to the wall unit and go at it. maybe you wont be so stessed out.

Still waiting for your thoughts on who is going to win an Oscar tonight? I am guessing you for mr DRAMA QUEEN!!!!

Comment

Your right I am a GFC fan... Only because of the BS you write. By the way do you have spell check... You have one too many mistakes in your grammer. I am guessing your pocket rocket is on full time and cant concentrate.

I dont know how much the trainer makes at GFC and really dont care. If compared to what you pay going to Arsenal, Barca, CCU, or any other club in the area... I guess they are priced just right. No one is getting rich over there and im sure they are not getting any of your money. So I say plug in your pocket rocket to the wall unit and go at it. maybe you wont be so stessed out.

Still waiting for your thoughts on who is going to win an Oscar tonight? I am guessing you for mr DRAMA QUEEN!!!!
                I dont have spell check uploaded yet, no need really I get your goat everytime I post anyways. Oh so you know about the plug in style pocket rockets hah.....LOL. That would be the Hitatshi Magic Wand, not a bad piece really. Look into it, test it out and then sign that check over to those "top notch" trainers over in Glendora.

Arsenal, or Claremont would be a much better choice really, although I will say that with the addition of SK's teams GFC will have yet more none inhouse developed talent making there Club look better. His 9's are good, and his 15's, well I guess those few that he picked up from GFC to begin with are gonna be right back at home.

GFC Fan, how's the boy's program doing over in Glendora? Dont answer that, crappy.

Comment

This is all very funny, but if you are going to critique someone's "GRAMMAR" at least spell it correctly. This is too funny.

Comment

Don't get me started on your syntax.

Comment

syntex? Isn't this a motor oil....Lol!

Comment

I am glad someone corrected the last plug in red... I guess I need to add spell check myself. Its all the laughing I do as I type that gets me distracted. You have so much knowledge on the pocket rockets... why? Do you not satisfy your other half? You should go to GFC and you will know how its done the right way.

Your right I have no knowledge on the boys side of GFC. I am just looking into the girls side for my daughter. Not the 9's or the 15's, but next years 13's. I believe they played NC and are going to the sweet 16. Not bad for this club with fees so high..

Thanks for the laughs... I just put on boots because of the BS you write.

Comment

I am glad someone corrected the last plug in red... I guess I need to add spell check myself. Its all the laughing I do as I type that gets me distracted. You have so much knowledge on the pocket rockets... why? Do you not satisfy your other half? You should go to GFC and you will know how its done the right way.

Your right I have no knowledge on the boys side of GFC. I am just looking into the girls side for my daughter. Not the 9's or the 15's, but next years 13's. I believe they played NC and are going to the sweet 16. Not bad for this club with fees so high..

Your welcome. I love my pocket rocket, as well as my pearl jammer, dont be jealous. Go to GFC to see how what's done the right way?

Good thing your cluless on the boy's side of your Club. If you new the effort put into the boy's side you to would be ashamed.

When you get to the QF's and the Semi's then get a little puffy chested, untill then slow your roll. Oh yeah if you go on to win a N/C I'll let you know who I am so you can come over and see my assortment of toy's.

Comment

Let's face it...you can't spell.

Comment

I can't spell... But you keep on reading, and writing your amazing BS... I thank you for all the attention you give this club of 5 years.

I would like to talk to you this weekend in temecula. You cant miss me. I will be the one sitting on the GFC side, and hoping they do good against the Blues. This is one feisty team that has come a long way for being a two year team.

I really dont care about the boys side of GFC... Like I told you... My daughter is trying to make the team... DAUGHTER!!!

I will have your batteries for your pocket rocket when I see you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X