Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High brow phonies and their waste of cyberspace

I just checked in on the other website and must say that it is in shambles. It is essentially unread and contains nothing but re-posted articles from other sites. Most threads have zero replies. I thought the high brow phonies declared that to be the utopia when they railed about this site, pulled up stakes and headed over there. Well, I'm here to declare victory for this site!!! It has its flaws but at least people are visiting it unlike that barren wasteland. Heres another thing: the phonies still visit here even though they said they wouldnt. Now, with tail between legs, they shamefully post here anonymously. In the past they were able to identify themselves and boastfully make points like some kind of self-appointed experts. But because they hitched up to the boring crap wagon over there, now they are too ashamed to identify themselves essentially rendering themselves irrelevent in their world of self importance. Priceless. I commend you fellow "guests" who would not be intimidated by the holier-than-though frauds. Keep up the good work !

Come on. As a long-time anonymous high-brow phony on this forum and the Touchline forum, I for one would welcome the return of the so-called high-brow phonies who used to post here, consistently (and courageously) under one user name. As far as I am concerned, FSM and the rest can return here anytime and improve the collective manners and IQ. For that matter, I wouldn't mind if Mr. Stats started up another blog. I draw the line at Cujo, though. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Low Brow View Post
      I just checked in on the other website and must say that it is in shambles. It is essentially unread and contains nothing but re-posted articles from other sites. Most threads have zero replies. I thought the high brow phonies declared that to be the utopia when they railed about this site, pulled up stakes and headed over there. Well, I'm here to declare victory for this site!!! It has its flaws but at least people are visiting it unlike that barren wasteland. Heres another thing: the phonies still visit here even though they said they wouldnt. Now, with tail between legs, they shamefully post here anonymously. In the past they were able to identify themselves and boastfully make points like some kind of self-appointed experts. But because they hitched up to the boring crap wagon over there, now they are too ashamed to identify themselves essentially rendering themselves irrelevent in their world of self importance. Priceless. I commend you fellow "guests" who would not be intimidated by the holier-than-though frauds. Keep up the good work !
      I agree that this site works fine. If you read past some of the nonesense, you can learn things especially about the college recruiting process. Several who said they were leaving did come back and still sign their names (Beentheredonethat, onthree). Good for them. Their input is always thoughtful, unbiased, and appreciated. Keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Brow View Post
        I just checked in on the other website and must say that it is in shambles. It is essentially unread and contains nothing but re-posted articles from other sites. Most threads have zero replies....
        Answering the question on the other thread: Who is FSM?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Im sure she means well but that act is tired. Even the ridiculousness on this thread is for the most part amusing. There are some characters who show up in here.

They should just close the other site down. Bring everybody back here... its amnesty for one week...come back...its o.k.... we forgive you

Comment

FSM = First Soccer Mom. Self appointed savant of youth soccer.

Comment

You are all idiots if you think this site does any 'good work'. Its just a place for all the losers and wannabees to insult each other. Occasionally (1 out of 15) a post with some value occurs. Not a very high batting average morons.

Comment

Don't be crazy, FSM still reads and post on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmmm... View Post
                  You are all idiots if you think this site does any 'good work'. Its just a place for all the losers and wannabees to insult each other. Occasionally (1 out of 15) a post with some value occurs. Not a very high batting average morons.
                  Come out of the shadows you high brow gutless worm. You're exactly the reason I started this thread. It must be killing you that you can't identify yourself and force your self-righteous, know-it-all thoughts on us peasants. Well coward, we beat you at your own game. How does it feel sucka? Remember: be careful how you respond. You don't want to admit you are reading this site that you swore you never would come back too and insist you never do. Jokes on you, joker...us ignant soccka folks own dis here forum.

Comment

Hmmm...

I think you have just completely made my point. I dont even have to call you a moron...you just took care of that all by yourself.

Comment

Hahahahhaahhhaahaha.. The idiot that started this thread got owned by Hmm...

You are making us all look even stupider...STFU dude~

Comment

Witness protection

Is the (anonymous) goof that started the thread calling Hmm a 'coward'? He is right?

When did Hmm say he was leaving and not coming back?

The poster considers himself (and the other ones like him) one of the 'soccer folks' adding to the discussion? I dont.

Comment

Hahahahhaahhhaahaha.. The idiot that started this thread got owned by Hmm...

You are making us all look even stupider...STFU dude~
                          Another pretender heard from-excellent. I knew I could draw y'all out. What a bunch of frauds. You are right...I am a moron. You got me. I got owned "dude". Now, you go on continuing to say that you dont read this site because it is beneath you and you know more than everybody else, especially me. Its your right to be part of the arrogant minority. Now ...keep the angry posts coming on this site that has no benefit to anybody but you keep reading and posting on. But first make sure you pick out a pair of comfy sweatpants for "work" today....

Comment

End this useless thread.

Comment

By any chance is Hmmm married to Onion Bag?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X