• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best

Explosion....the best....the future.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Nothing better than an early morning laugh!

Comment

Wow thats deep. you must have learned that in GED class.

Comment

Pre-season discussions about the best ever are actually sort of fun and informative. Obviously it is all opinion but here goes. No doubt that the U19 Stars National Champion team is at the top. Until any other Mass. girls/womens team wins a USYSA National Championship the debate stops with them. For the rest you need to go to the four other Mass teams to reach a recent National Championship. The current U19 aged Bolts, the U16 Scorpions, U16 Stars and the U15 Stars. Strangely the team that performed the best at the National Championships was the U15 Stars. They made the National Final, being only the third team in Massachusetts YS history to get so far. I say surprisingly because they typically are not regarded as highly as the other three. Scorpions are the only Massachusetts team to win two Region 1 Championships. The problem for them is that they have not performed as well outside of the USYSA championships (State and Regional) and when facing national (non-R1) opposition. The Stars U16 have won two R1 Premier League Championships, the only Massachusetts team to accomplish this goal. They have also had the most impressive success on the national stage in high end tournaments and against teams from outside of R1. They did not do as well in last year's SC or regionals opening the door for their rivals the Scorpions to win both. The Bolts won 4 or 5 straight Championships and a R1 title, but they did not fare as well in R1 premier league or against national opponents. So for the sake of argument I would place the four as follows:

1. U15 Stars
        2. U16 Scorpions
        3. U16 Stars
        4. U19 Bolts

Comment

I think you place too much importance upon the "National Finalist" accomplishment by the U15 Stars. It is a great achievement but in my mind not enough to put them ahead of the U16 Stars or Scorpions. I would plave them as even as the best team ever race. Right behind the Nat. Ch. Stars team. The team that performs better this year will get the edge.

Comment

torn Crampton

Wow thats deep. you must have learned that in GED class.
            you are ignorant and racist.

Comment

I dont get this ..how is that racist ? ...it is ignorant for sure

Comment

Racist? You need to pull yer head out yer arse

Comment

exposion purty gud butt knot as gud as westurn untied

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X