St. Thomas Aquinas

...........WHO WINS IT ALL?...........

Palm harbour or Auburndale

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
      Palm harbour or Auburndale
      i doubt it St. Thomas Aquinas vs Palm Harbour in the finals

Comment

St. Thomas?? who have they even played this yr.?

Comment

ok im from hillsborough county and i want to know how a town as small as auburndale can be good....i know they had that incredible hatian kid last year but who do they have this year that got them back to final 4?

Comment

ok im from hillsborough county and i want to know how a town as small as auburndale can be good....i know they had that incredible hatian kid last year but who do they have this year that got them back to final 4?
            He's only 20 and will graduate on time

Comment

lol.. well i play on auburndale.. and the haitian you're talking about from last year's team is Pascal, he graduated and was actually only 19 even though its been misconstrewed up to like 25 before.. but anyways this year we dont really have one stand out player we are pretty much a well rounded team with strength all over the field.. im exicted to make it back to final four for the 3rd year in a row so hopefully will make our small town proud haha! see you guys in ft lauderdale

Comment

the black kid with corn rows and has white beads at the end of em, he is prolly their best player

Comment

Cypress Bay, American Heritage,Monarch, Douglas, Jensen Beach,Columbus,

who has Auburndale played? no one

Comment

and they lost against cypress bay 2-0, lost against monarch 1-0, lost to american heritage 2-1, tied douglas 1-1, lost to jensen beach 4-1, and tied columbus 0-0. so they did nothing against these schools.

Comment

and they lost against cypress bay 2-0, lost against monarch 1-0, lost to american heritage 2-1, tied douglas 1-1, lost to jensen beach 4-1, and tied columbus 0-0. so they did nothing against these schools.
                      correction they beat jensen beach 3-1 and lost to heritage by an own goal, the point is that theyve had a rough season nd have finally gotten it together as theyve come up very well thru this post season

Comment

yea well saint thomas sucks they had no chance against american heritage they were clearly the better team when heritage played saint thomas they didnt even have all ther players saint thomas sucks okay

Comment

They were lucky to beat West Boca why did they deserve a home game against a better team.

Comment

I think it will be Auburndale and Plam Harbor University in the finals!!St.Thomas doesn't have anything on Auburndale,they are an even better team this year without that haitian kid.They play as a team and have no individuals.And as far as Palm Harbor they will have it coming for them when they play Auburndale again.It isn't gonna be like last year.

Comment

yea i agree st. thomas will get owned by auburndale like bruce lee getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris!! they aint got sh*t on adale...the game will probably by 2 or 3-0 with auburndale dominating the whole game..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X