Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUBURNDALE

auburndale annihilated lake howell 2-0 and are going to win it all this year. i hope they play palm harbor in the final so they can thrash them. thats all i have to say.

What is so special about Auburndale? do they ne players that feed out from any club team near Lakeland? Have they played any1 good cus by looking at their schedule they seem to play easy teams. if any one has some feedback jus post

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
      What is so special about Auburndale? do they ne players that feed out from any club team near Lakeland? Have they played any1 good cus by looking at their schedule they seem to play easy teams. if any one has some feedback jus post
      They used to recruit players from other countries. They teven had av 20 year old on the team a few years ago.

Comment

Re: AUBURNDALE

auburndale annihilated lake howell 2-0 and are going to win it all this year. i hope they play palm harbor in the final so they can thrash them. thats all i have to say.
        2-0 is annihilation? Sober up!

Comment

they just try really hard cmpared o the teams around- most of the play is individual- and defense likes to just release it up the line- very predictable. But, they are fast and always have a bunch of people around the ball and have numbers both sides

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X