BW Gottschee U-15/16 2:0 New England Revolution U-15/16
    FC Greater Boston U-17/18 2:4 Albertson U-17/18
    BW Gottschee U-17/18 2:3 New England Revolution U-17/18

Sun, March 8, 2009
    FC Westchester U-15/16 3:0 New England Revolution U-15/16
    FC Westchester U-17/18 2:2 New England Revolution U-17/18

no joy in mudville

Comment

Sun, March 15, 2009 Bolts play Revs at Framingham State. The U16s at 10:00 AM and the U18s at Noon.

Comment

centives stick

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        no joy in mudville
        All these players must have been born in the second half of the year.

Memo to all you potential soccer moms out there: Get pregnant in April.

Comment

Sun, March 15, 2009 Bolts play Revs at Framingham State. The U16s at 10:00 AM and the U18s at Noon.
          There's a strong possibility one of these teams will get a W!

Comment

There's a strong possibility one of these teams will get a W!
            Unless they score the same number of goals as their opponents.

Comment

All these players must have been born in the second half of the year.

Memo to all you potential soccer moms out there: Get pregnant in April.
              You can see player bios for the DAP, with birthdates, on Bolts website: http://www.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=19765

Comment

Anyone know how the Revs did this evening vs. Met Oval? Bolts U 15-16s tied Seacoast 0-0, and the U 17-18s beat Seacoast 4-1.

Comment

Bolts U15-16s beat Revs today 1-0, it was a close, good game.

Comment

FC Greater Boston U-17/18 1:2 New England Revolution U-17/18

Comment

Scores suggest Revs and Bolts are amazingly close in their competitive levels. Do they play similiarly or are their style of play different?

Comment

rival 1966

Scores suggest Revs and Bolts are amazingly close in their competitive levels. Do they play similarly or are their style of play different?
                        Revs are more physical, both by observation and by seeing the numbers of yellow and red cards the teams have accumulated to date. They have a very attacking style of play.

Comment

I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression that the DAP dictated the style, formation, etc. that it wanted the clubs to encourage. Since the emphasis on DAP is to be able to pick players from these teams for the national pools, the idea was that these players could be "plugged" into a spot and be able to function. Am I wrong on this? Every player will put his own signature on their style play, but the template is the same for each team?

Comment

There are various styles of play reflected by the experiences of the coaches. For example, teams with northern european coaching experience will probably approach the game differently than coaches with a southern european coaching experience.

Comment

I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression that the DAP dictated the style, formation, etc. that it wanted the clubs to encourage. Since the emphasis on DAP is to be able to pick players from these teams for the national pools, the idea was that these players could be "plugged" into a spot and be able to function. Am I wrong on this? Every player will put his own signature on their style play, but the template is the same for each team?
                              I hope you are being sarcastic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X