Final Four 6A

Who is the favorite for 6A?

Lyman vs Wellington

Alonso vs Valera

Wellington no doubt

Comment

Wellington and Varela

Comment

why are you both so positive? what makes those two teams so special?

Comment

Varela is going to take it this year. They haave both tactics and skills. They look similar to what used to be sunset 2-3 years ago

Comment

What makes them so different from the rest of the teams in the final four? one cannot assume they will take it, they can hope though

Who does Varela have that makes them so special?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
              What makes them so different from the rest of the teams in the final four? one cannot assume they will take it, they can hope though

Their number 10 and 9. Both fowards. Their defense is very well taught on how to "keep each others back" and they all move as a unit. Their coach really made a good job

Comment

Their number 10 and 9. Both fowards. Their defense is very well taught on how to "keep each others back" and they all move as a unit. Their coach really made a good job
                so thier fowards from all teams that are good come on 10 and 9 cant be any diffenrt so special bout them ?

Comment

the best part about this years final four is that they are all new. last year's final four teams did not make it this far. even better is that two of this years temas, lyman and alonso, did not even make it to regionals last year.

Comment

My prediction is Alsono v Wellington in the final.
                    M.A. returned to Wellington and has them playing inspired soccer now.
                    R.D. at Alsono is a legendary coach in the Tampa area who as championships to his credit from 85 and 87

Comment

My prediction is Alsono v Wellington in the final.
                      M.A. returned to Wellington and has them playing inspired soccer now.
                      R.D. at Alsono is a legendary coach in the Tampa area who as championships to his credit from 85 and 87
                      R.D. definitely coached the win vs Countryside. As you can tell from the slew of Countryside's 1-0 wins, Countryside's been poor all year on the offensive side of the ball. Aside from free kicks and keeper errors, they've primarily gotten all of their big game scoring from one guy. Alonso effectively marked him out of the regional finals, and it worked.

The thing about Alonso is that there's nobody to key on. I was watching them in districts when they beat Gaither and Mitchell, and I recall the announcer pretty much calling a different assist maker and goal scorer on each Alonso score.

I wish Alonso well. They got here the hard way (runner-up in the District) so they played all road games to win the regionals. They are playing great soccer right now.

Comment

no one can touch varelam just wait and see why i say that

Comment

what club players does this varela team have that makes them so special then? or just what club

Comment

R.D. at Alonso does a great job with his players. I think one of the top coaches in the state. He puts together a competitive team year after year without the top players that some of the other schools have. No matter who R.D. has to work with, you can count on them being very competitive.

Comment

what club players does this varela team have that makes them so special then? or just what club
                              number 10 shanw chin plays in west pines and thats the only kid i recognized, but not only their players but how the coach makes them play is what surprised me

my prediction is Varela vs Wellington

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X