Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Points Leaders in Florida

Who has the most points for an individual in florida? goals? assists?

You joking?

Palmer Davis....hands down!

Comment

there's a kid in Orlando, Alan Gendreau, with 44 goals and 8 assists. Plays for Orangewood, 2A State Final 4 team.

Comment

Stats are stupid. The player with the highest stats rarely comes from a district with good competition and has a coach that will let the same kid run up his points. They don't come from schools with three goal limits.
        The best players in the state are usually not the ones with the highest stats. But, if you want to talk stats, I'll take the kid with the most assists before the one with the most goals.

Comment

i say score as many goals as possible especially against terrible teams
          its good practice

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
            i say score as many goals as possible especially against terrible teams
            its good practice
            I wish there was not a mercy rule. Is Florida the only state with a mercy rule?

Comment

Ryan Griffin from Tampa Prep has 34 goals and 38 assists going into 2A state final 4

Comment

Ryan Griffin from Tampa Prep has 34 goals and 38 assists going into 2A state final 4
                I think the Zach kid (#7, I believe) is a perhaps a better player, although clearly Griffin is a stud. Good luck to both Tampa Prep and Providence on Wednesday!

Comment

#7 is a solid player he runs the midfield for the stout tampa prep offense ryan, #15, scores agaisnt the terrible teams but also comes up huge in the big games 2 goals against st stephens ryan with 38 assists shows that he is a team player not just a goal scorer

Comment

what club does he play for?

Comment

what club does he play for?
                      TKK 17's also another player from TP freshmen #11 with a lot of goals but equal number of assists.

Comment

ryan plays for the tampa knights kickers/ rsl florida.... zach plays for brandon i believe

Comment

where does 11 play club

Comment

thats cool

Comment

thats cool
                              and loves to brag!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X