Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHU vs Satellite...What are the keys to success in Girls 5A

What do each of these teams need to do or counter with to be successful?

Re: PHU vs Satellite...What are the keys to success in Girls

Originally posted by Anonymous
    What do each of these teams need to do or counter with to be successful?
    lol They need to score!

Comment

The key to success will to be on the Satellite team!

Comment

What do the Satellite girls have that seems to loom so large? Speed - Size - Defense.

Comment

We played Satellite this year. They have a very strong center midfield, good speed on the outside mid, solid defense especially in the central spot.

The only weakness I saw on the night we played them was no outstanding forward with speed.

This team could win it all.

Comment

We played Satellite this year. They have a very strong center midfield, good speed on the outside mid, solid defense especially in the central spot.

The only weakness I saw on the night we played them was no outstanding forward with speed.

PHU has a good midfield but not speed, a OK defense, but I think the weakness is the Offense.
            PHU try to score using the midfield either long shots or outside penetration.

Comment

Satellite used to have a good coach that attracted players to go there - even moving to be in their district. He's gone, but some players are still there. Once they graduate, things will change.

Comment

PHU has a good midfield but not speed, a OK defense, but I think the weakness is the Offense.
                PHU try to score using the midfield either long shots or outside penetration.
                PHU has an excellent possession game. this could neutralize the speed. they are very patient and tactical.....

Comment

PHU has that very fast, skilled blonde up front. She'll score against sat.

Comment

PHU has some young players (freshman) playing up top as well as on the backline. They do a great job. Experience may be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by 5432
                      haha, thanks beth

Comment

Originally posted by 5432
                        need to put the crack pipe AWAY

Comment

What do the Satellite girls have that seems to loom so large? Speed - Size - Defense.
                          granparents addresses

Comment

i mean "grand"

Comment

granparents addresses
                              Well, today is Grandparents day, so I guess that is fitting! :?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X