Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stars make it to qtr finals, need ur help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars make it to qtr finals, need ur help!

TopDrawerSoccer is putting on a competition featuring girl club soccer jersey. they do it just for fun, but i think they actually give a prize to the winning club.
    the bracket's here: http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/compo...er/Itemid,338/

Don't let Eclipse beat the Stars. Vote today!

I just voted and Stars need some major help. The current count is 12431 votes for Eclipse and only 3284 for Stars. Come one Massachusetts and New England, don't let those midwesterners win.

Comment

Got to admit the Stars uniform is rather boring, but I'll vote for them.

Comment

Lets get a life here

Comment

How did they pass the Hawks?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Got to admit the Stars uniform is rather boring, but I'll vote for them.
            Boring? Boring??? In the fashion world it would be referred to as tastefully simple.

Comment

How did they pass the Hawks?
              With twice as many votes apparently. Stars 2149 Votes, Hawks 1084 Votes.

Bigger question is how Eclipse has gone from only 163 votes to beat CASL to 12000?

Comment

With twice as many votes apparently. Stars 2149 Votes, Hawks 1084 Votes.

Bigger question is how Eclipse has gone from only 163 votes to beat CASL to 12000?

Duh! They had the numbers but not the better uniform.

Comment

Duh! They had the numbers but not the better uniform.
                  Duh! Read what I wrote. I asked how'd they go from 163 votes to 12000?

Comment

eclipse is obviously a well organized club. The only one that is remotely close in numbers is stars. Everyone else seems in the 100s of votes.

Comment

I just voted and Stars need some major help. The current count is 12431 votes for Eclipse and only 3284 for Stars. Come one Massachusetts and New England, don't let those midwesterners win.

That's called an ***kicking.

Comment

Folks-

Last night I went on and refreshed my brouser three times avout a second apart. Eclipse got precisely 5 votes each second. You don't really think they have that many people voting do you? You can only vote once a day. There are ways around that but comone on. Right now this is the battle of the geeks and has nothing to do with how organized Eclipse is. Geez

Comment

Duh! Read what I wrote. I asked how'd they go from 163 votes to 12000?
                          Duh! The comment was about the starts beating the hawks, when you quoted numbers. Who cares about Eclipse and CASL numbers!

Comment

Duh! The comment was about the starts beating the hawks, when you quoted numbers. Who cares about Eclipse and CASL numbers!
                            Duh! You can't spell either. It's the Stars not the starts.

Comment

Folks-

Last night I went on and refreshed my brouser three times avout a second apart. Eclipse got precisely 5 votes each second. You don't really think they have that many people voting do you? You can only vote once a day. There are ways around that but comone on. Right now this is the battle of the geeks and has nothing to do with how organized Eclipse is. Geez
                              Are you seriously thinking whoever posted was being serious? Geez.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X