Harambee will be in Tri Cities for the Rocky Mountain Exchange

Comment

Re: Winter League Week 6

Good Luck to you all.

Comment

SD, how did Harambee do @ BME?

Comment

Hey TSF

Harambee pretty much played to the level of the competition, which wasn't good. They tied 2, lost 1 (to the worst of the 3 teams they played). Fields were short, officiating was not good and the rules seemed to differ depending one who you asked. Even the rules, which were posted twice, differed. You'd think they could get it right once they put it in writing. Oh well, we won't be going back to that tourney. It's really just not run all that well. We were missing a few girls due to volleyball and basketball and sickness really hit our team, including me.

I saw you looked good after the first 2 games standings-wise. How'd ya do?

Comment

We ended up winning our bracket but I agree with everything you stated. The girls were all fired up to play in the "Championship" game but when we arrived at the fields all the tents were down, we couldn't buy any apparel and after we won a kid handed the coach a stack of draw string bags. Printed on them was 'BME CHAMPION'. Now, after speaking to the girls, they would have preferred a t-shirt, or a metal, or a trophie. Oh well.
            And I also agree with the officiating. It looked like the ref might know what was going on but the line judges definately didn't and looked like they were players from the college maybe. And don't get me started on the rules [or lack there of].

Anyway, best of luck in upcoming State Cup everyone.

Cheers! :)

Comment

Test test test

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X