Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIRLS STATE PLAYOFFS AT LOCKHART

CAN SOMEONE WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE SEMI'S AND FINALS PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO KEEP THE REST OF US UPDATED ON WHAT IS HAPPENING.
    THANKS!

Re: GIRLS STATE PLAYOFFS AT LOCKHART

Originally posted by rayofsun64
    CAN SOMEONE WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE SEMI'S AND FINALS PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO KEEP THE REST OF US UPDATED ON WHAT IS HAPPENING.
    THANKS!
    In past years, the FHSAA website keeps real time updates for the games as they are happening. You should be able to follow the game with "refresh" on the website as it's being played.

Comment

THANKS!

Comment

Good Luck to Newsome and Palm Harbour.

I think Newsome is in trouble but I hope they can pull it out. PH has a good shot. Good luck to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous

I think Newsome is in trouble but I hope they can pull it out. PH has a good shot. Good luck to both.
          I called and they said they wouldn't be doing that, so when people get scores, please post asap. thanks!

Comment

Any scores from the girls 2a game at noon?? half maybe?

Comment

They are all posted....

http://www.fhsaa.org/scg/2007/brak2.htm

Comment

Newsome will need to hold a 0-0 tie in regulation and then win on PK's. They won't score in regulation.

Comment

I called and they said they wouldn't be doing that, so when people get scores, please post asap. thanks!
                  The games are being updated with the final score fairly fast. Am.Hert. DB beat Orangewood 2-0 in the noon game in the 2A semi (on FHSAA website)

Comment

Anyone have any information on either of the girls 6A games from today? Who's going to the finals?

Comment

Anyone have any information on either of the girls 6A games from today? Who's going to the finals?
                      Class 6A semifinal
                      Eau Gallie (Melbourne) 1, Lourdes (Miami) 0 (OT)

1 2 OT 2OT F
                      Eau Gallie 0 0 1 1
                      Lourdes 0 0 0 0

Scoring: EG - Chelsea Brady (Jennifer Godfrey), 90th minute. Shots: EG 34, LOU 5. Saves: EG (Kayla Hanson) 2, LOU (Andrea Delgado 14, Carolina Blanco 1) 15. Corner Kicks: EG 10, LOU 1. Fouls: EG 4, LOU 12. Offsides: EG 1, LOU 1.

Misconduct Summary: (none).

Referee: x. Referee's Assistants: x. Attendance: (n/a).

State Farm Good Neighbor, Good Sport Award: EG - Elizabeth Foster.

Team records: EG 21-3-3; LOU 21-5-2.

Comment

Douglas beat Lake Mary in PK.....Ole, Ole Ole Ole Douglas, Douglas!

Comment

Any info on PHU vs Niceville. No result posted on fhsaaa.org

Comment

Any info on PHU vs Niceville. No result posted on fhsaaa.org
                            That's fhsaa.org sorry about the typo.

Comment

phu 1, bad guys 0. who are they playing, what was the score of the other game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X