Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MESA DAVISON TEAM FRAUD

They have been playing under a coach whom isn't licensed. They list a different coach on the MSYSA website. This is the second team this same coach has tried to do this with. My problem is why do they think they are immune to the rules the rest of michigan teams must follow. I have tried to voice my opinion on mlive but the parents of this team keep deleting my posts. Can someone tell me if they will have to forfeit games if they keep up with these lies.

Re: MESA DAVISON TEAM FRAUD

msysa needs to be notified by email

Comment

The MSYSA mission is the execution in the condition youth soccer. MSYSA devotes the knowledge which the inspiring sports spirit and the promotion increase, the recognition and the understanding competition. MSYSA promotes player's opportunity to be able frequently to develop, trains and competes, when the maximization educates and trains the training.

Comment

Unfortunately, this is just a pure lie. Can anyone say "disgruntled parent"?

Comment

I also can report that this is the second team in which the asst. coach has lied about being licensed. So whoever said this is a disgruntled parent I bet you are going to see a lot more disgruntled parents this spring when they have to forfeit games for not having a licensed.coach. I have also looked on mlive and see someone their has reported this team for the same thing. Hmmm sounds like more than a disgruntled parent to me. Sounds like they have this situation spot on.

Comment

MSPSP requires a license Number on the team registration and on the Envelope submitted to mspsp.

Who's number is on those documents?

Comment

Anyone who has a legitimate reason to follow up on this 'issue' may email me at the address below. If they provide me with a full US postal address and proof of their identity I will mail them a copy of the E license and the D license which are held by the coaching partnership of this particular team. These licenses include the coaches' risk management numbers. I am also quite happy to provide a commentary on the advice we received from the Premier program regarding naming the highest level license holder as the head coach including details of how this process was previously applied to the MESA Predators, the MESA Pink Panthers and now the MESA Panthers.

Concerned parties may rest assured that copies of the coaches' licenses are held by MSYSA and that the team's registration package was successfully vetted.

I regret that I cannot speculate on the poster's reason for continuing to address this 'issue' through this forum and in other on-line areas when I have previously offered to make this information available. The Michigan soccer community may draw its own conclusions from this.

MP

marshallpaterson@hotmail.com

Comment

Isn't the name: Pink Panther a registered trade mark of WB?

Comment

jeeeeeze

Isn't the name: Pink Panther a registered trade m ark of WB?

Comment

pathetic that mc is so infamously notorious that his FIRST name is blocked on a forum

Comment

Chapman, Mark David
                      Cuban, Mark
                      Foley, Mark
                      Hamill, Mark
                      McGwire, Mark
                      Rothko, Mark
                      Ruffalo, Mark
                      Twain, Mark
                      Wahlberg, Mark

Yep, you are correct...one bad apple spoils the whole bunch!

Comment

I have to agree I have heard the same thing about the asst. coach for this team. I don't know who this marshall patterson is but perhaps they should view the MSYSA WEBSITE TO SEE A RYAN FORD is the listed coach and a mark burke the asst. coach. Yet when you visit the mesa panther website their is no sign of this ryan ford. Only a picture of mark burke and the team mngr. HMMMMMM I think it may be possible this is true. And why does anyone have to send a self addressed envelope to anyone for this team to follow the MSYSA rules. Looks kike trouble is in store for this davision team.

Comment

I have to agree I have heard the same thing about the asst. coach for this team. I don't know who this marshall patterson is but perhaps they should view the MSYSA WEBSITE TO SEE A *pear* FORD is the listed coach and a *peanut* burke the asst. coach. Yet when you visit the mesa panther website their is no sign of this *pear* ford. Only a picture of *peanut* burke and the team mngr. HMMMMMM I think it may be possible this is true. And why does anyone have to send a self addressed envelope to anyone for this team to follow the MSYSA rules. Looks kike trouble is in store for this davision team.

What a bunch of baloney.

The team is obliviously legitimate and the coach is willing to back up this up. More than he has to do on this forum.

Comment

I have to agree I have heard the same thing about the asst. coach for this team. I don't know who this marshall patterson is but perhaps they should view the MSYSA WEBSITE TO SEE A *pear* FORD is the listed coach and a *peanut* burke the asst. coach. Yet when you visit the mesa panther website their is no sign of this *pear* ford. Only a picture of *peanut* burke and the team mngr. HMMMMMM I think it may be possible this is true. And why does anyone have to send a self addressed envelope to anyone for this team to follow the MSYSA rules. Looks kike trouble is in store for this davision team.
                            That really is a bunch of baloney. The picture on the website is of the team with Mark Burke, but that ISN'T the team manager. I'm not sure who it is, but it isn't Marshall. Anyone know who it is?

Comment

In many situations, the team who makes the deceit has not been prosecuted. Usually, even if the criminality has violated, msysa cannot take the team. Only if enough evidence, msysa will accept the argument. Therefore, the process causes to make your damage to reduce to the smallest answer. The deceit team helps you in here. You to prepare the action. The msysa investigators have the help and the board process Must stop the deceit, justice must be serve.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X