Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brockton explosion

where does the brockton explosion play their home games is it at the brockton high school?

Re: brockton explosion

Who the heck are the Brockton Explosion?

Comment

I think they play their games at that patch of land between the jail and the junkyard.

Comment

organge?

Comment

???

Comment

where does the brockton explosion play their home games is it at the brockton high school?
            The Explosion play futsal in Mansfield and I think the outdoor games in North Attleboro. The club is in Brockton and gets most of their players from that city but they are not called Brockton Explosion. The club has some solid , second tier teams and is a good place for kids who dont play at the higher level.

Comment

5 players from the u-13 girls and 1 from the u-14 and that's it.

Comment

I'm not from Brockton and my kids don't play for Explosion, but why does it matter where the team or players are from? It should be about the sport and the ability of the kids and not about a meaningless address. I'm tired of people in this forum talking down about these kids like they are lower in society because they don't live in the suburbs. I've seen the talent the U-13 girls have and I guarantee the players, parents, and coaches work extremely hard to achieve that level. I've also seen many parents try to use their influence, money, and status to sway coaches to help their own kids out even though they have no business even being at this level. Stop looking down on people like your superior because you have a bigger house or live in a nicer town because the reality from what I've seen in the U-13 age group is that you should be thanking the Explosion parents for not having the means to send their kids to a team like the Stars because your kid would probably lose their roster spot. The one thing I see over and over in soccer is that parents are constantly trying to use their status or money to cloud, even the most decent coaches, vision. I would think the Explosion parents work just as hard,run around just as much, and probably sacrafice a whole lot for there kids to play at this level if not more than all other club parents do. So instead of bashing the kids for their hometown, I praise them for their ability, their hardwork, and the success they have had on the field thus far. And no my kids don't play for Explosion, I have no ties with the team, and in fact I live in a different part of the state.

Comment

Brockton, Massachusetts, shoe factory explosion.

Comment

I'm not from Brockton and my kids don't play for Explosion, but why does it matter where the team or players are from? It should be about the sport and the ability of the kids and not about a meaningless address. I'm tired of people in this forum talking down about these kids like they are lower in society because they don't live in the suburbs. I've seen the talent the U-13 girls have and I guarantee the players, parents, and coaches work extremely hard to achieve that level. I've also seen many parents try to use their influence, money, and status to sway coaches to help their own kids out even though they have no business even being at this level. Stop looking down on people like your superior because you have a bigger house or live in a nicer town because the reality from what I've seen in the U-13 age group is that you should be thanking the Explosion parents for not having the means to send their kids to a team like the Stars because your kid would probably lose their roster spot. The one thing I see over and over in soccer is that parents are constantly trying to use their status or money to cloud, even the most decent coaches, vision. I would think the Explosion parents work just as hard,run around just as much, and probably sacrafice a whole lot for there kids to play at this level if not more than all other club parents do. So instead of bashing the kids for their hometown, I praise them for their ability, their hardwork, and the success they have had on the field thus far. And no my kids don't play for Explosion, I have no ties with the team, and in fact I live in a different part of the state.
                    Way to encourage people from not taking the high ground, by taking the moral high ground. Practice what you preach you clown.

Comment

shoe factory explosion.
                      Many 'soles' perished

Comment

Springfield?

Comment

"Springfield?"

What a prejudiced jerk you are.

The post you responded to was right on the money. What, you can't stand another club getting a little bit of attention?

Comment

"Springfield?"

What a prejudiced jerk you are.

The post you responded to was right on the money. What, you can't stand another club getting a little bit of attention?
                            No, Springfield and Brockton have a lot in common.

Comment

"The one thing I see over and over in soccer is that parents are constantly trying to use their status or money to cloud, even the most decent coaches, vision."

Absolutely true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X