Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mergers

VE/Vardar+PSG/MI Elite/Troy Elite/PSG North?

Re: mergers

when is this to happen?

Comment

I hear (hear say only) but, I hear that lil gator hatchlings may be walking their way back to a macedonian river bank.

Comment

VE/Vardar+PSG/MI Elite/Troy Elite/PSG North?
        Will all parties accept MC as part of the merger package?

Comment

Who is to say they do not create their own league to allow it to happen?

sounds like an expensive merger, gotta have lawyes involved wouldnt u think?

Comment

usysa & msysa are watching...very closely

Comment

That's cool.

Will this merged venture be advertised in the tryout book do we know?
              will it show directors / coaches names etc. will be be central to oak . mac county areas?

Comment

amazing how mergers are accepted within these clubs but "splitting" is damning.

Comment

Is this just one bored person starting a rumor or is there some concrete proof?

Comment

Politics has always made for strange bedfellows when Michigan soccer bums are involved.

Comment

who knows, i read something on mlive two weeks ago or so, same thing.

I heard from a vardar u14 boys dad that they were merging teams next year with H.S' Nova u14 boys next year. Otherwise, I haven't heard of multi teams and clubs merging.

Comment

And this would include Vardar and Vardar East and all the PSG clubs?

Who would be king turd on poop island??

Comment

all hear say my friend.

the only team i heard was the current u14 boys from V and psg.

i can not see ve getting involved or psg getting involved with ve due to their glorious split a few years back.

Comment

Vardar and PSG merging? Maybe for the older age groups where it makes sense as those teams are playing state cup.

VE would not want to be involved as their fees are way lower than those two clubs and that will be a decision making point for many soccer families this June...

Comment

exactly, mh your are right

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X