•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted but undefeated

7310. Deleted but undefeated!
    by xxxxxxxxxxx, 2/6/09 0:06 ET
    I'll post this over on the terrible talking-soccer.com forum just in case it gets deleted again.
    7306. Parents / After travel season complete! by goforgoal68, 2/5/09 7:26 ET If you are unhappy with the old team your child plays for in the Different MYSL. Come check us out. We are looking for U11G and U13G. We are between Flint and Saginaw. The Coaching staff covers USSF, NCSA Adv. Regional, High School, AYSO INT. Former college (DII, NAIA) Players and others. Clinical experienced coaches. We are looking to bolster existing Teams. We are open to outsiders. We have a fair, impartial, and positive instructional environment. If interested contact. you will be surprised at the cost? low. Send me an email and we can discuss the situation. I have been around this game for 26 yrs.Deleted but undefeated5@sbcglobal.net God Bless on a safe season!

7306.1. Who is "we"? <nt> by xxxxx, 2/5/09 8:13 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by goforgoal68, 2/5/09

7306.1.1. Email is there! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 9:35 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by goforgoal68, 2/5/09 Parent please! Please let me know who you are since the "We" has quotes like the post is not legitimate.

7306.1.1.1. Why the cloak of by xxxxx, 2/5/09 10:42 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 secrecy?

7306.1.1.1.1. come on! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 14:31 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 we still have spring season. You know if the team puts itself out there. There will be people crying. Most Likely if the coach of a team got wind of a player leaving they will cut there time and all that good sporting stuff LADDY! If you are interested just email the gent! They will get back to you soon enough it looks like. Sounds your scared to lose some in that age group?

7306.1.1.1.1.1. Not worried at all by xxxxx, 2/5/09 14:38 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 but this person seems to think they have a great opportunity for players. If that's the case wouldnt you want to shout it from the mountaintops and let everyone know who you were? The cloak of secrecy bothers me. Legit organizations who make these offers dont hide behind an anonymous email address.

7306.2. Gotcha! byxxxxx, 2/5/09 14:36 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 You posted this same request for players, with the same email address, back in November (thread 7071). Except that, back then, you posted it under the ‘airmobile101’ ID. So, no big deal, airmobile and goforgoal turn out to be the same person, what’s wrong with that? Well not much unless you look at thread 30869 on the high school forum where one of these names moans about the loss of the Clio HS coach and then the other name replies to it in full agreement! Talking to yourself? A quick review of the rest of the posts around that time sees you disparaging the community club up there in Clio and blaming them for the downfall of the very same high school coach. You then try to goad a parent/coach of the Clio club who offers to answer any legitimate questions. Now you seem to trying to build your own rival club in the same area. But wait, wasn’t there a coach accused trying to build his own club by the nearby GSSC? What happened to him? Didn’t he end up coaching HS in Clio? I think he did until just recently! It couldn’t be,could it? And didn’t he try to muscle in at MESA but was turned down? Hmmm, MESA, where have I heard that name before? Oh yes, that’s the little club routinely disparaged on this forum by someone widely suspected of using multiple screen names and having a grudge against them. But wait, there’s more. I know a lot of the posts have been deleted but didn’t airmobile and goforgoal support the MESA basher? In fact wasn’t goforgoal thanked for his support? Wow! What a complete coincidence that turns out to be! There certainly is a lot of buzz up there in that part of the state.

7306.2.1. Great detective work by xxxxx, 2/5/09 14:40 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 your moniker fits it! Wow, seems like its a bit underhanded all the way around.

7306.3. For Interested Parents by goforgoal68, 2/5/09 15:07 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by gxxxxx, 2/5/09 of U11G and U13G contact xxxxx@sbcglobal.net ; when the spring season is over and tryouts come out I will send out a mass emailing. Don't listen to this Gentleman. They have no idea who they are speaking about. Maybe if they email and when we get back to them they will see they are truly wrong. Beleive what you want? They are just scared to lose players to something better. It is still in the making with things to be finalized. Come to a team that is not coached by Mom and Dad. Your child will get a fair shake. Parent/Coaching what you think????

7306.3.1. Ha! by xxxxx

Re: Deleted but undefeated

7310.1. Part 2
    by xxxxx, 2/6/09 0:09 ET
    Re: Deleted but undefeated! by xxxxx, 2/6/09
    7306.3.1. Ha! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 15:21 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 I think the problem is you know we now have a pretty good idea of who we're talking about! I seem to recall you putting down the GSSC program last fall. Now you are having a dig at CFC and MESA. Why don't you start on Frankenmuth and Saginaw and you will have disparaged the whole area. Then all the kids and their parents will come flocking to your magnetic personality? I don't think so!
    7306.3.1.1. wrong by xxxxx, 2/5/09 15:36 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 Mesa = DAS66, CFC multiple clioalumni Dberg and of course I ask about the program. You find one spot I spoke on GSSC? You won't! You have the wrong person. Your just a Soccer Bum scared to loss your paycheck!

7306.3.1.1.1. When you're in a hole by xxxxx, 2/5/09 16:21 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 stop digging! I didn't say you were xxxxx but you did jump on his bandwagon to disparge MESA and bash parent coaches in favor of "professionals" like you. But you certainly are both goforgoal and airmobile as your stupid slip up tells us. As for the Stars post from last fall well yes it is gone which is why I had to say "I seem to recall". Hopefully the person who slapped you down back then will step up to remind us of your little fracas there.

7306.3.1.1.1.1. All by xxxxx, 2/5/09 16:38 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 I did was pass on information to help xxxxx to guide that person in the right direction on a contact point. I thought they had a valid point. Just for the record I never had a quarrel with GSSC. I am goforgoal68 brother. No more no less. I am just trying to put players in a good situation if there unhappy. You could see on the usual 15th who I am.

7306.3.1.1.1.1.1. Why do we have by xxxxx, 2/5/09 16:48 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 to wait until the 15th? What is so secret? Are you a coach at an existing club or with an existing team who is looking to do something on your own?

7306.3.1.1.1.1.2. Thanks by xxxxx, 2/5/09 16:51 ET Re: Parents / After travel season complete! by xxxxx, 2/5/09 for clearing that up! Just one thing, if you are xxxxx and no more, no less, then how come xxxxx used the same email address that you posted today back on 11/13/08? I'm just not getting that one! This would be the same airmobile101 that you "replied" to in thread 30869.3.1.2.1 in the HS forum to sympathize about your own departure from the HS job!

Comment

who cares

Comment

Re: ***

Comment

What club are they talking about?

Comment

information that burn must praise the work which enters with the piece collection which encounters.

Comment

Where is this club?

Comment

Man, someone is getting very philosophical about all of this. Maybe a principal from Waza? They are very spiritual, no?

Comment

GSSC, MESA, CFC - Who is the next target?

Saw this posting for the first time today and pretty sure I know who we are referring to. Same guy that a year ago was 'volunteering' to referee Davison AYSO U10 teams so that he could recruit players for GSSC, which was really for his own team he was putting together. Used a GSSC parent/AYSO coach to worm his way onto the fields. Bad mouthed MESA to parents he talked to on the fields and then turned around and tried to get MESA to take him and his team in when GSSC dumped him. Glad MESA was smart enough to dodge that bullet, CFC let him use their fields and will probably pay the price when he recruits their travel players and ruins their program. He has fooled a few parents into thinking he can coach better than the 'moms & dads' can if they will shell out the bucks, but look where his team is in the standings?? Some people will do anthing to make a few bucks and other people care about the kids and coaching in their community programs, hope the good guys win this one!

Comment

I am a moderator, but again, in Michigan, (and I went to school there), I can not decipher this mess. Help. What is he/she talking about? Is this more Michigan predators posts?

Comment

Yes

I don't know what a predator post is, but the person being referred to in all this dialog believes he is a threat to all the community soccer clubs in our area. If you want to start a new soccer club, then just put it out there and recruit by ethical means. This individual seems to prefer bashing other clubs and then trying to find a way in to the clubs so he can recruit their players for his own monetary benefit. Yeah, I guess that sounds like a predator to me!

Comment

Predator, meaning all the other Michigan posts that has to do with coaches that preyed on girls. Hope that this is not another. Set us straight.

Comment

Not

No, Not a child predator, just a snake in the grass....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X