25. Challenge SC
    26. Lonestar SC
    27. Mustang Soccer
    28. Bethesda SC
    29. Vardar SC
    30. D'Feeters

Re: Soccer America's Top 30 Girls Clubs

http://www.socceramerica.com/index.cfm? ... _aid=30733

Congrats to both clubs to have two on this list from a state this size is pretty remarkable. My question though after reading the Scorps bio that nearly everything they are rated on is because of the Mewis sisters which should be the case. What are they going to do when they are gone, do they have many other National team quality players coming through. Correct me if I am wrong Stars has a U14, U15 and U16 player with the National team camps right now. All the rubbish talked about these 2 clubs not developing and such in other threads over the last 2 or 3 days kind of goes by the wayside right now don't you agree. To get on this list both clubs must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
      http://www.socceramerica.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage& art_aid=30733

Congrats to both clubs to have two on this list from a state this size is pretty remarkable. My question though after reading the Scorps bio that nearly everything they are rated on is because of the Mewis sisters which should be the case. What are they going to do when they are gone, do they have many other National team quality players coming through. Correct me if I am wrong Stars has a U14, U15 and U16 player with the National team camps right now. All the rubbish talked about these 2 clubs not developing and such in other threads over the last 2 or 3 days kind of goes by the wayside right now don't you agree. To get on this list both clubs must be doing something right.
      Stars have one U15 United player and two U16 United players with the National Team camps right now.

Comment

http://www.socceramerica.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage& art_aid=30733

Stars have one U15 United player and two U16 United players with the National Team camps right now.
        Yes but one of the U16 United players is really U14 and is playing up

Comment

The authority due to the intelligence like the use by the adjutant of condition. Therefore as for strength of schedule it is not final power. Occasionally that kind of concept shows the sovereignty of the glass of the state. Things influence participant, The adjutant of which these include medium and the group of the entire soccer, the training system and method are perhaps shown, (truth technology and the speed which seem should be made); Whether or not that is team privilege or the execution system, the individual, and the help which maintain quo of staus of concerning the question of a certain ranking!

Comment

At least he's not using tiny white writing with superimposed poems this time. My eyes are just too old for that

Comment

The authority due to the intelligence like the use by the adjutant of condition. Therefore as for strength of schedule it is not final power. Occasionally that kind of concept shows the sovereignty of the glass of the state. Things influence participant, The adjutant of which these include medium and the group of the entire soccer, the training system and method are perhaps shown, (truth technology and the speed which seem should be made); Whether or not that is team privilege or the execution system, the individual, and the help which maintain quo of staus of concerning the question of a certain ranking!

If you take the first letter of each word in the first sentence and second letter in each word in the second sentence and so on you get

"The light genocide irons the imperative after an understanding liquor"

And you can take that to the bank.

Comment

Is many from as the competition must use the quality which is a national (the national ranking which gets you who will be approved). It always the method. In order for the first team ranking to come in into them goes in case. It quite under simplicity, it is the actuality which is unfortunate.

Comment

Is many from as the competition must use the quality which is a national (the national ranking which gets you who will be approved). It always the method. In order for the first team ranking to come in into them goes in case. It quite under simplicity, it is the actuality which is unfortunate.

Truer words were never spoken

Comment

Shouldn't SS Select be in the top 30 since one of the sisters now plays for them??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X