Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Fuller Hamlets Win a SC Title This Spring?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Fuller Hamlets Win a SC Title This Spring?

Thoughts?

Re: Will Fuller Hamlets Win a SC Title This Spring?

Originally posted by Guest
    Thoughts?
    You're kidding right???Don't know much about the younger groups but from U-14 up they don't have a hope!

Comment

If this were 1995 and kick and chase was still considered good soccer in Mass I think their u12 team would have a chance

Comment

Everyone is so sorry your daughter was cut so many years ago and you hatred continues. Everyone knows who you are!

Comment

If your kid plays for FH, quickly move to a club that understands the game. FH is a complete waste of time. Your kid will not learn anything from this experience. Trust me.

Comment

Thoughts?
            no. that's my thought.
            If your kid plays for FH, quickly move to a club that understands the game. FH is a complete waste of time. Your kid will not learn anything from this experience. Trust me.
            Everyone is so sorry your daughter was cut so many years ago and you hatred continues. Everyone knows who you are!
            may be you know who that was, but i'm a different person and I agree with that poster. so does everyone i know thru soccer in mass. the U16 G team practices Kick and chase. not soccer. Never ever would I have my kid play for Hamlets. They allow behavior and values I don't want my kids to have. Delight in hurting people, disrespect your coach, the refs, your parents, the other team, their parents, your team mates; win by sending people off the field in an ambulance if possible. The list goes on. and on. I'm talking about the U16 girls. Have heard it's the same for other Hamlets teams, but I can't say for sure.

Comment

It is funny that this team's LONG TIME former coach was anti kick and run and many teams and coaches over the years have said that. You should pick up soccer 101 to learn your soccer styles!

Comment

FH do have great fields....

Comment

They will not win another State Champ. if they continue to run the club for the love of the game and not a big business like other clubs in the state. THEY are not into it for the money. If they were they could sell those fields and practice fields for a large sum of money. Also dues are one third of the big state clubs.

Comment

It is funny that this team's LONG TIME former coach was anti kick and run and many teams and coaches over the years have said that. You should pick up soccer 101 to learn your soccer styles!
                    Well, maybe that's why HE ran away from this team screaming, and is no longer with the Hamlets. The players on that team probably think the "Beautiful Game" is defined as when you steal someone else's boyfriend.

Comment

They will not win another State Champ. if they continue to run the club for the love of the game and not a big business like other clubs in the state. THEY are not into it for the money. If they were they could sell those fields and practice fields for a large sum of money. Also dues are one third of the big state clubs.
                      Funny you should say that. There is a For Sale sign at one of the practice fields.

Comment

Funny you should say that. There is a For Sale sign at one of the practice fields.
                        They do not own that field. They only had one really good coach who left after the 2007-2008 season. Some of the long time members of that club were nothing but jerks to say the least who had no respect for him or other players. As far as I know most of the good players left the u-14 -13-12 teams. Great fields, not great parents or team players.

Comment

Well, maybe that's why HE ran away from this team screaming, and is no longer with the Hamlets. The players on that team probably think the "Beautiful Game" is defined as when you steal someone else's boyfriend.
                          A lot of coaches have left because they couldn't convince the Bowdens to change their system. When kick and run was the style, the Hamlets were among the best of the best. Their history includes 26 All Americans. What does that tell you? They have the athletes to compete. What they don't have is the soccer coaches to teach those athletes to play a skillful brand of soccer. It is really a shame, because those who want to learn to play like club players at the Scorpions and Stars have to travel far to get that training.

The former U16 coach did a relatively good job of teaching skills to his players. What he couldn't or wouldn't do is curb the thuggery (and some of the other negative stuff) maybe because he was a product of the same system. The attitude of the coaches at FH is that controlling the thuggery is the job of the officials and to some degree they are right, but when you see your players doing stuff that is cardable and the refs don't card it, then isn't it your responsibility to take care of it? I guess not if it results in wins.

Comment

They do not own that field.
                            They do own that field. They had intended to sell that land to help finance an indoor facility on another piece of property they intended to buy on the Oxford/Webster line. At one time there was an offer on the property by a developer who is building a large shopping plaza adjacent the field. That idea may have fallen by the wayside considering the current financial environment.

Comment

The former U16 coach did a relatively good job of teaching skills to his players. What he couldn't or wouldn't do is curb the thuggery (and some of the other negative stuff) maybe because he was a product of the same system. The attitude of the coaches at FH is that controlling the thuggery is the job of the officials and to some degree they are right, but when you see your players doing stuff that is cardable and the refs don't card it, then isn't it your responsibility to take care of it? I guess not if it results in wins.
                              And they did beat the Scorpions when nobody else could to win the Andre Cup, didn't they?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X