X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Seminole!!!

Good Luck tonight against PHU!!!

I agree. This could be their year with their awesome goalie, killer offense, strong freshman. . . good luck tonight Seminole!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
      I agree. This could be their year with their awesome goalie, killer offense, strong freshman. . . good luck tonight Seminole!!!

Not good enough....down you go. Great job PHU

Comment

What was the score? Someone please post a score!

Comment

Too bad. They're a good team, but a south county one with no competition in their district. They don't get tested until the regionals.

Comment

Too bad. They're a good team, but a south county one with no competition in their district. They don't get tested until the regionals.
            Was the game as close as the score? 1-0

Comment

PHU gave Seminoles defense a workout for sure. But there were moments when SHS got it together. Maddox and #15 (a freshman?fast) fought hard but the ref appeared to have it in for Maddox with a bunch of bs calls. Very physical game - 11 on PHU is tough but very good.
              Good Luck on your path PHU!!

Comment

SHS # 15 is Megan Lawrence. She plays for GCU, which is a shame because her talent is being wasted in this unorganized club.

Comment

SHS # 15 is Megan Lawrence. She plays for GCU, which is a shame because her talent is being wasted in this unorganized club.
                  Could be very good with better coaching. right now, a ton of speed with little view of the field. one dimensional.

Comment

One dimensional? The girl I saw was multi-faceted. She's only a freshman and I agree, has alot to learn, but she is fast like the wind and has great ball placement. She's definately with the wrong club - if your high school team is better and challenges you more than your club team, then there is something wrong with that picture. I know some of the parents on her club team and they say they count on her so much. They were the division champs in the USA league, but let's see how they fair in the CDL next year. "One girl does not a team make."

Comment

One dimensional? The girl I saw was multi-faceted. She's only a freshman and I agree, has alot to learn, but she is fast like the wind and has great ball placement. She's definately with the wrong club - if your high school team is better and challenges you more than your club team, then there is something wrong with that picture. I know some of the parents on her club team and they say they count on her so much. They were the division champs in the USA league, but let's see how they fair in the CDL next year. "One girl does not a team make."
                      you misunderstood me ...or I was not clear. The childs is excellent. she has all the skills and could be fantastic.....But, she needs better training and coaching. her individual skills are very good, but because she has not been trained in how to attack the field and use everyone around her......she is one dimentional

Comment

"One girl does not a team make."....exactly the sooner this player sees that the better she will be.

Comment

"One girl does not a team make."....exactly the sooner this player sees that the better she will be.
                          Some kids like being the big fish in a small pond. Others would prefer to be challenged by "bigger fish". Some just are afraid to leave a club because that club is all that they have ever known, and believe it or not, soccer is not the most important thing in the lives of some families so time and money investment might be the issue.

Comment

Some kids like being the big fish in a small pond. Others would prefer to be challenged by "bigger fish". Some just are afraid to leave a club because that club is all that they have ever known, and believe it or not, soccer is not the most important thing in the lives of some families so time and money investment might be the issue.[/quote]

For lack of a better word, she has always been a lazy player, very talented but does not want to work for it. Mom has dreams that she pushes on the child when all she wants to do is go be a teenager. She would not last on a premier team, she is exactly where she needs to be.

Comment

Some kids like being the big fish in a small pond. Others would prefer to be challenged by "bigger fish". Some just are afraid to leave a club because that club is all that they have ever known, and believe it or not, soccer is not the most important thing in the lives of some families so time and money investment might be the issue.
                              For lack of a better word, she has always been a lazy player, very talented but does not want to work for it. Mom has dreams that she pushes on the child when all she wants to do is go be a teenager. She would not last on a premier team, she is exactly where she needs to be.[/quote]

I do not know this child or this mom, but I do know that this forum is not the place to discuss a particular 15 year old girl's strengths and weaknesses(naming her by first and last name). Will you obsessed parents EVER stop. You are really pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X