Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metro Detroit soccer coach's brother: A trail of trouble

Okay, as View from Afar has suggested, RC now has his own dedicated thread. Post away.

Re: Metro Detroit soccer coach's brother: A trail of trouble

About five years or so ago, M Lupenec kicked RC to the curb from his coaching job at the Vardar club, for malfeasance. Why is RC coaching under the Vardar banner again?

Comment

LAMPHERE: A girls varsity soccer coach is needed. Coaching experience is preferred. For more information, visit www.oakland.k12.mi.us/ohrc.
      http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/200 ... 611661.txt

Comment

rc is on the msysa agm ballot for bod vp. relatives in high places. see it all the time in detroit. is this how the bros think they will get the legitamacy for mc that the courts would not provide?

Comment

i do not think it is about his brother more than persuing to clean house of people he has personal problems with.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Guest
            i do not think it is about his brother more than persuing to clean house of people he has personal problems with.
            You are naive

Comment

In "addition" to his brother, it is also about cleaning house of people he has problems with.

better?

Comment

Re:

In "addition" to his brother, it is also about cleaning house of people he has problems with.

better?
                yep

Comment

so how do we vote? who votes? I know who I am not voting for, if it is my option.

Comment

Re:

Okay, yc is an obvious target but who else is is he trying to eliminate from the msysa bod?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X