Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western U. gonna beet you

why does everybotty gotta bring up dem dear western u 13 team? we had some new plaeyrs on western team and they done played good at the end of the fall. If yous all afraid or suttin then jus calm down as it all just for funning about....for the kids is all.

Re: Western U. gonna beet you

what in the heck?

Comment

This must represent the education the western players are getting in W Mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer Joe
        why does everybotty gotta bring up dem dear western u 13 team? we had some new plaeyrs on western team and they done played good at the end of the fall. If yous all afraid or suttin then jus calm down as it all just for funning about....for the kids is all.
        Western's notoriety seems to be brought about by a faction of its parents who have issues with the coach. Dont blame us for what these nitwits say. Hey, they dont speak for us.

Now, ask your daughter if you can borrow her English book when she gets home from school

Comment

Good grief people! It was a spoof on the poster from out west who has difficulty spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
            Good grief people! It was a spoof on the poster from out west who has difficulty spelling.
            Great way to bring more negative attention to a team that is already in turmoil (by "acting" uneducated). I thought the so called "troublemaking parents" moved on to other endevars. Looks like a few disgruntled few still remain. Lavner better rein in the remaining few before they bring the rest of the team down.

Comment

Great way to bring more negative attention to a team that is already in turmoil (by "acting" uneducated). I thought the so called "troublemaking parents" moved on to other endevars. Looks like a few disgruntled few still remain. Lavner better rein in the remaining few before they bring the rest of the team down.
              This is a rerun. Maybe the so called "troublemaking parents" actually had valid concerns.

Comment

What a bunch of borscht.

Comment

What a bunch of borscht.
                  Could this possible be the reason for the current state of the team is that no one is listening.
                  Naw, couldn't be. It's a bunch of borscht.

Comment

Yeah, when Western teams beat down on your team, you turn to school systems? This is why you come on here and post. So you can say stupid and unneccesary stuff and no one will know who it is. This is obviously someone not from Western, and I dont know why you took it seriously. What are you going to attack next, my favorite color?

Comment

Originally posted by Someonewhoknowsbetter
                      Yeah, when Western teams beat down on your team, you turn to school systems? This is why you come on here and post. So you can say stupid and unneccesary stuff and no one will know who it is. This is obviously someone not from Western, and I dont know why you took it seriously. What are you going to attack next, my favorite color?
                      I think you spend to much time thinking about this stuff. This comment could only be from a Western parent. I also don't think many teams need to worry about getting beat down by your teams. Hey, is it possible that your comment about beat down is considered attacking.

Comment

Typical of Western, the are bullies and just push/shove/trip thier way through to score a goal. That is why they lose to teams that actually play controlled soccer. You can only bully for so long. Talant will see overtake (and has lately) your pathetic team.

Comment

Whats up with the kids wearing pennies in the tongues of their cleats and just loafing around the fields?

Comment

Ok...I'll ask....what is your favorite color?

Comment

Can WU get past MPS in the SC play-in?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X