Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas and Weather

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Enjoy your snow, stay home for all of you that live in the icy areas and that live on a hill. Sorry your snow is not like ours over here, dryer. We have about 10 inches or so it is snowing again and about 6* outside.

Re: Christmas and Weather

Originally posted by Small Town
    Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Enjoy your snow, stay home for all of you that live in the icy areas and that live on a hill. Sorry your snow is not like ours over here, dryer. We have about 10 inches or so it is snowing again and about 6* outside.
    Sorry but it is cold here about 65 degrees, I have my sweater on.

Comment

I think i know who you are guest, must be southern Cal. My oldest DD is in San Diego until tomorrow then she goes back to Japan and she said it was in the 60's but it was raining some. So is it raining where you are. Madras high today was 9* and Bend was in the teens. That is okay when you get back it still will be cold and snowy.

Comment

We have lots and lots of snow here. Be safe with all this crazy weather.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Comment

Have safe and happy Holidays everyone. And to those playing indoor, best of luck!

Cheers :D

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X