Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western U13

The whispers are growing lowder so I wwant to be the furst to say good luck to the core group with there new ventur next season. Change is good like Obama says. The club shuld be ok without you.

Re: Western U13

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Well wisher
      The whispers are growing lowder so I wwant to be the furst to say good luck to the core group with there new ventur next season. Change is good like Obama says. The club shuld be ok without you.
      Nice spelling.

Comment

Rumor has it that the coach has too much on his plate and wants to give up the u13 team. Club will only allow it if he finds a suitable replacement. Many players have stated that if the coach goes, they do too!

Comment

Rumor has it that several Western coaches are moving aside. What is up with that organization???

Comment

Originally posted by Inthestyx
            Rumor has it that the coach has too much on his plate and wants to give up the u13 team. Club will only allow it if he finds a suitable replacement. Many players have stated that if the coach goes, they do too!
            this is not exact but close to the truth, only if the stars align of course

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
              'stars' align. Was that a play on words?

Comment

by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:42 pm

"Reports of Western United's demise have been grossly exaggerated".Guest

Not so grossly exaggerated where they?

This was predicted along time ago, he has been setting this up with his current U-13 players since he took the High School position. He is setting a few girls up (and you parents know who they are) for positions on other teams and he is going to leave the rest high & dry. Him leaving that team could be a great thing. There is still some talant there and developed properly may be able to compete. I don't see certain players PARENTS staying once he is gone (you know, the "inner circle").

Comment

'stars' align. Was that a play on words?
                  is there an expansion underway?

Comment

I bet this is GC expandig his roster, as predicted one for Maple and one for Region 1 play.

Comment

I bet this is GC expandig his roster, as predicted one for Maple and one for Region 1 play.
                      Don't think so.

Comment

Can he do this?

Comment

Can he do this?
                          Why would he want to, I can't image there are many players on that team that he would want anyhow. If he wants to expand he doesn't have to look that far.

Comment

Is there really any truth to this? Didn't the coach apply to the sub regional league? This is the team that catapulted his name in Maple Soccer. I would think the coach would drop one of his two "assistant coach" positions and keep the U-13 team. The reaming parents have stood behind him through thick & thin and he is just going to leave them?

Come on, someone with some real insight and facts step up tp the forum and set things straight about Lavner

Comment

Is there really any truth to this? Didn't the coach apply to the sub regional league? This is the team that catapulted his name in Maple Soccer. I would think the coach would drop one of his two "assistant coach" positions and keep the U-13 team. The reaming parents have stood behind him through thick & thin and he is just going to leave them?

Come on, someone with some real insight and facts step up tp the forum and set things straight about Lavner
                              Stars are spredding there wings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X