Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 40 scrimmages Tue & Wed eves

I have 3 different soccer dad's over 40 scrimmages. and there is one for every flavor and persuasion, I have Tue nights which is strictly for fun, the emphasis is NOT on being competitive, fast super skilled, etc.,
    Wed has become competitive Ive raised the age requirement to 40 and over and its still stiff. Tuesday is over 40 but most are easier going guys. Both are 7 -9 pm and you could come check it out once to see if its a fit or not... If its not a challenge, then I have Wed and Sunday, but Tue is pretty good a mix of 3 beginners, most intermediate and about 3 superstars.
    contact me if intersted benbutler AT Gmail.com 410 530 8118

Details: Tue & Wed at Soccerdome2, 7-9 pm 2 hrs Harmans/ BWI area MD, $10 a night, 95/9 weeks.

Sunday mornings 10 - 12 Soccerdome1, 2 hrs Jessup area MD, $10 a morning, 95/9 weeks.

This is a private "intermediate" level SoccerDads
    Over-40 guys scrimmage on Tuesdays. $95 for 9 weeks.

You come and play for TWO hours each Tuesday.
    This is a **VERY GOOD** price for 2 hours of play.
    We dont keep score, we make teams on the fly using pinnies, mix the teams up throughout the night, and generally try to have fun with a semi skilled game of soccer with little to NO contact. 2 or 3 teams of six v six play in a round robin fashion every 10 minutes for 2 hours. Fouling or playing aggressively will quickly get you replaced.

It's at Soccerdome2, Harmans, near BWI. (www.soccerdome.com)
    for 9 weeks at a time and you register with me benbutler_AT_gmail.com
    for the fee. ($95 for 9 weeks, 2 hours every Tue)
    spots are a bit more available in summer, and nearly impossible to get in the winter.

http://www.soccerdome.com/ for directions

--------------------------------------------
    We prefer guys at 40 or very close to 40 (38, 39), and over.

Players at the intermediate to advanced level welcome, including guys that
    haven't played in a few years but that used to have skill, and just need fitness
    and a few weeks to get their touch & finesse back.
    Ex college or Div 1 players that are coming back after a multi-year break very
    welcome.
    This is supposed to be an **easy-going**, low stress, low impact, low contact,
    guy's scrimmage.
    **Not** for guys who have never seen or touched a ball in their life or only have a year or two of playing, ever.
    intermediate "B level", to advanced level.

http://groups.google.com/group/tuesday-soccerdads?hl=en
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X