Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor Regionals

Anyone play indoor regionals this past weekend in Novi and Fraser? How did it go?

Re: Indoor Regionals

I was at Indoor Regionals this past weekend, It was a good time. Competition was weak but the kids had fun. The best part of the weekend was when we Got the autographs and pictures of two people that are The GODs of the Soccer World. Mark and Rick Christensen. My kids were so happy after they finally met them. Those two men were some of the nicest people we have ever met.We cant wait for our kids to have the opportunity to get "The Best" training from these two men. Reguardless of what all you people "think" you know about these guys,they are the best. People can bash them all they want, but when it comes to training your kids (and we all want the best for them) these are the ones you want. Mark Christensen is GOD. =D>

Comment

deleted

Comment

deleted

Comment

Now there's the old mc we know and love - creep!

Comment

You can think that this is M.C but it isnt. You have seen me at all the Top tournaments, but your just scared to confront me. You hide out in these forums and think your someone your not. [-X

Comment

filthy mind and mouth, topdog...go elsewhere before you get banned!

Comment

Originally posted by topdog
                You can think that this is M.C but it isnt. You have seen me at all the Top tournaments, but your just scared to confront me. You hide out in these forums and think your someone your not. [-X
                Oh, right. This is his mommy!

Comment

deleted

Comment

deleted

Comment

Oh, okay, then you are the nephew with the "daddy coach" then, eh?

Comment

Whatever you say Faggot, I have no idea what you are babbling about.
                        Originally posted by Guest
                        Oh, okay, then you are the nephew with the "daddy coach" then, eh?

Comment

To topdog:

From your previous post: "My kids were so happy after they finally met them."

You cannot be a parent because no decent parent gets on a forum and uses the kind of language you spew. You are either one of the brothers, a crazy relative or a misguided high school player. Either way, your posts have been copied and will be provided to the attorney representing the plaintiffs. Your posts could very well harm the case of those you seek to defend.

Question: Are they repaying you in training for your vulgar posts?

Comment

Big deal buddy!! If they actually come after me then beware because I have an Arsenal of stuff against a few others. And a **** load of people that will be dragged into this too, that really dont want that. Dont think so...Just wait I hope they come for me. They wont though.
                            Originally posted by Guest
                            To topdog:

From your previous post: "My kids were so happy after they finally met them."

You cannot be a parent because no decent parent gets on a forum and uses the kind of language you spew. You are either one of the brothers, a crazy relative or a misguided high school player. Either way, your posts have been copied and will be provided to the attorney representing the plaintiffs. Your posts could very well harm the case of those you seek to defend.

Question: Are they repaying you in training for your vulgar posts?
                            :twisted:

Comment

Is it true that AB & MC reconciled & that AB is going back to FS next year?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X