Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUMOR

Salmon Creek no more, if true where is Eggy's DD going to play and some of the other girls. Is it only that age group or all the club no more. That is to bad I was looking forward to see how they would do this year in the State Cup. So is there a couple girls going to Eastside? Let us know Eggy.

Re: RUMOR

They don't all have to go to Eastside. Some can come to Westside!!!

That's really too bad though if it is true. Eggy, fill us in buddy!

Comment

I don't think Salmon Creek is going away. At least there's no mention of it on their website which was updated today. I think FC Salmon Creek has merged with Salmon Creek Soccer Club to create Salmon Creek United. That way they have a rec division (Salmon Creek Soccer), a select division (Salmon Creek Select) that competes in district, and a premier division (FC Salmon Creek) that competes on a statewide level. I guess it made sense for both clubs to combine, pooling of resources, no real competition between them, a rec system to feed the select and premier teams. It's not unlike Eastside and it's rec and classic divisions or LOSC, or Westside Warriors and Westside Metros etc. If there is something happening to FCSC that certainly would be a shame, they seem to have a pretty good program.

Comment

That actually sounds familiar GW. I think I read something about that on the Washington site. Thanks for the info!

Comment

On the Washington Forum they said that it was no more I believe it is just the U14 Girls, I was hoping Eggy would say something. I haven't looked at the team's web page so I will go look. eteamz.active.com/fcscnemesis94/

Comment

I looked for their team web page it is gone. Eggy is the one that kept it up to date, so we will have to wait until he wants to talk. So good luck with those girls to where ever they go. My DD played soccer with about 6 of them, like to know where they end up. Maybe we will see some in the State Cup, or in the summer tournaments. :?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X