Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lancaster today

I was playing in the over the hill tourney at Lancaster today(turf fields) but what was happening on the top grass fields? lots of cars and kids?

Re: Lancaster today

Stars intraclub scrimmages.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
      There was a lot of people there. I went to the grass fields thinking my over the hill games where there. A parent told me U15 through U18 girls and U15 through U17 boys where playing in a round robin.

Comment

There was a lot of people there. I went to the grass fields thinking my over the hill games where there. A parent told me U15 through U18 girls and U15 through U17 boys where playing in a round robin.
        How lucky were you? :roll:

Comment

There were three fields going and some teams sitting out. It was a lot of people - but still all Stars teams.

Comment

There were three fields going and some teams sitting out. It was a lot of people - but still all Stars teams.
            ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
              Exactly! Please take this to the Stars boards, no one cares.

Comment

How lucky were you? :roll:
                WOW! What fun playing a scimmages in 20 degree weather. Cheers for the Stars!!

Comment

Looks like a bit of Stars envy.

Comment

It's not envy, people don't care about intra-club scrimmages in Nov when it's 20 degrees out.

Comment

It's not envy, people don't care about intra-club scrimmages in Nov when it's 20 degrees out.
                      =D> =D> =D> =D>

Comment

How else would teams prepare for the upcoming tournaments/showaces? What have the Aztecs been doing?

Comment

=D> =D> =D> =D>
                          Do you think it wll be any warmer in Long island next weekend at the NEWWS tournament. I do not think so especially with games in the evening. Clubs can have tournaments in those conditions so what is wrong with what they did. I am from another club and we have done nothing together and we are playing next weekend. Say what you want about the Stars but they are a true club where the teams participate in events together. Not sure you can say that about many other in MA like that certainly not my daughters club.

Comment

How else would teams prepare for the upcoming tournaments/showaces? What have the Aztecs been doing?
                            Boarded 6 v 6 at Beverly Indoor.

Comment

How lucky were you? :roll:[/quote]

WOW! What fun playing a scimmages in 20 degree weather. Cheers for the Stars!![/quote]

U16 - U18 Scorpions, Stars and FSA played in a round robin on Saturday at Woburn HS. It was a lot colder Saturady than yesterday. Damn those clubs for helping there players get ready for the showcases. Give me a break this is what elite clubs do, if you have a tournament coming up in the next month and your club is not setting up scrimmages or round robins then they are doing you a diservice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X